Abbott Biochemistry Jobs – Technical Application Specialist Vacancy
MSc Microbiology and Biochemistry candidates can apply online at Abbott. Abbott Biochemistry Jobs – Technical Application Specialist Vacancy. MSc candidates looking for a research career in Biotech companies can apply for this job at Abbott. For more details on Abbott Research Careers check details below:
Job Title: Technical Application Specialist – Hemat Specialist Bangalore
Job ID: 30941415
Core task obligations:
- Provide remarkable client service, using effective communication skills in order.
to build loyalty while proactively handling and fixing high-stress circumstances.
- Delight our clients by providing support including training, TOR Troubleshooting, and.
following-up, and closing calls as per Abbott Diagnostics quality system including.
immunology and biochemistry system.
- Partner cross-functionally and inside while maintaining positive partnerships and make sure issues are settled successfully and adequately while exceeding customer requirements.
- Successfully achieve the well-known business metrics consisting of service sales, cost of service and vital performance indications for assigned customers/accounts.
- Champion utilization of remote support tools to proactively boost instrument uptime.
- Proactively improve experience via constant learning and certifications.
- Supporting Commercial Team in Technical inquiries client’s discussion and in.
Comments: Have to be able to affect various other locations to accomplish business objectives.
Extra Skills: Troubleshooting/problem solving, capacity to succeed in team scenarios and stand out independently, computer system skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Remote Computing i.e VPN, remote fixing etc.), efficient communication skills and highly demonstrated interpersonal abilities.
Language: Basic English skills are preferred (written and dental). Proficiency in local language required.
Education and experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Science( Microbiology/Biochemistry) relevant experience required. Practical experience of interfacing with customers liked.
Editor’s Note: Abbott Biochemistry Jobs – Technical Application Specialist Vacancy, biochemistry jobs, microbiology jobs, technical application specialist jobs, abbott jobs, abbott careers. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of the social media profiles.