WWF-India Jobs – MSc Life Sciences WWF Education Officer Post
WWF-India Jobs – MSc Life Sciences WWF Education Officer Post. World Wide Fund for Nature-India (WWF-India) is hiring MSc Life Sciences candidates for an Education Officer- Bhopal Office vacancy. Education Officer jobs for msc Life Sciences candidates. For more details on the job profile, overview, responsibilities, application procedure etc., check details:
This job expires in :
WWF-India Job Details
Applications are welcomed from dynamic as well as self-motivated individuals, to join as an Education Officer.
Job Name: Education Officer- Bhopal
Locations: Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh State Office located in Bhopal
Specific Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities for WWF-India Job:
- Lead and also create an environmental education programme.
- Interact with students and also teachers of school and college.
- Guiding school/college – level environmental projects as well as workshops
- Conduct environmental events as well as nature camps within the state.
- Prepare and present content and also talks on nature, biodiversity and also environment during school/college visits.
- Plan, organize and conduct training for groups of volunteers on nature interpretation and conducting nature trails.
- Work constantly on research, development as well as improvement of content to be utilized during environment education programmes.
Qualifications, Experience as well as competencies required for WWF-India Job:
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences or Ecology, a Diploma in Mass communication, B.Ed/ M.Ed is desirable;
- Two years of experience in a comparable role;
- Good report writing, presentation ability & oratory capabilities;
- Willingness to take a trip extensively.
Other Desired Skills for WWF-India Job:
- An understanding of the forest, wildlife, biodiversity and also environmental problems;
- Experience of conducting Environmental Campaigns within the nation;
- Fluency in English, as well as Hindi languages, is essential;
- Energised, proactive and also with the ability to work positively in a team.
Submission Details for WWF-India Job:
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your entire name in the resume attachment), providing details regarding reimbursement received in the present assignment, expected salary, along with three references.
So as to make sure that your application is sorted properly, please say “Education Officer-Bhopal”, at the subject line.
The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of just the shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Apply Via Mail to [email protected]
Last Day for sending applications for WWF-India Job: 25th December 2019
Editor’s Note: WWF-India Jobs – MSc Life Sciences WWF Education Officer Post, life science jobs, msc life science careers, wwf india life science, wwf india jobs, and for more such opportunities check out Biotecnika. Also, we have a Podcast that is available for free listen on SoundCloud.