Thermo Fisher Life Science Job – MSc Mol Bio Apply Online. Thermo Fisher Scientific hiring for a Technical Application Scientist job opening. Technical Application Scientist Jobs at Thermo Fisher. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all the details below:
Job Title: Technical Application Scientist
Job ID: 109260BR
Location: India – New Delhi
- The Job requires expertise in either of the Genetic Analysis techniques provided by ThermoFisher- such as NGS (ION Torrent), Capillary Electrophoresis, Real-time PCR, Microarray (Affymetrix).
- Great knowledge of basic Molecular Biology techniques is absolutely essential, as also making use of ancillary equipment for MOL BIO experiments.
- The role will include customer interactions in the Lab environment as well as site visits as necessary for Demonstrating and training on our platforms, kits. The applicant will certainly likewise be part of the team processing samples in projects assigned to our laboratory for Sequencing or Microarray-based analysis.
- The role would certainly need excellent communication skills for customer-facing activities such as Demos, presentations, training and pre-sales- discussions- either at the customer site or in the Lab.
- The applicant should have a good understanding of Windows-based tools for Analysis of data – for the applications or platforms that are stated below. Basic knowledge of biology for various plan and animal/ microbial systems will assist in the finer aspects of the role.
- M.Sc with 2-3 years hands-on experience in relevant technologies like mainly Capillary Electrophoresis, NGS (ION Torrent) or Affymetrix Microarray OR
- PhD. with 1-2 years of pertinent experience is additionally acceptable.
- Travelling occasional, mainly work will certainly be based in the Lab.
Editor’s Note: Thermo Fisher Life Science Job – MSc Mol Bio Apply Online, molecular biology jobs, life science jobs, check out the free Newsletter we have and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Also, check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.