Thapar University Biotech Jobs – Food Technology Project Fellow
Thapar University Biotech Job – Food Technology Project Fellow. Project Fellow position is available at Thapar University. Thapar University is hiring msc biotech and food science/tech candidates for a research job. Check details below:
This job expires in :
Thapar Job Details
Position Name: Project Fellow (01)
Title of Project: Biosensor Platforms And Affordable Processing Technologies for Mitigation of Post-Harvest Losses In Tropical Guava Fruit
Project Code: (TTFS2019_0003)
Project Duration: (3-5 years)
Principal Investigator: Professor Moushumi Ghosh
Co-Principal Investigators: Dr. Arun Chatterjee, Dr. Ovais Qadri (TIET) Dr.Preetinder Kaur, Dr. Surekha Bhatia (PAU, Ludhiana), Dr.Evgeni Elstov (ARO, Volcani, Israel)
Qualifications for Thapar Job:
- MSc./ M.Tech. in Biotechnology, Food Engineering, Food Technology, Food Science, Processing & Food Engineering, Post-harvest Technology.
The applicant having hands-on experience; Dissertation/short term project/ internship/ training the area of Post-harvest Technology (Document proof needed) will certainly be chosen.
NET/GATE QUALIFIED will certainly be favoured.
- The candidate ought to have report writing skills and also interest in pursuing a career in research.
Opportunities for Thapar Job: The chosen applicant can register for the full-time PhD program TIET, Patiala/ PAU, Ludhiana/ Tel Aviv University/ ARO Israel (upon satisfying admission norms of the respective institution). The project fellow will have the opportunity to work in the State of the Art laboratory( s) in Israel.
How to Apply for Thapar Job:
Interested candidates ought to submit their detailed curriculum vitae (CV) in addition to Xerox copy of certificates, experience details/proofs by e-mail ([email protected]) positively by December 15, 2019.
Other relevant details for Thapar Job:
- A selection committee of Thapar Institute reserves the right to fix suitable requirements for shortlisting of qualified candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based upon merit and also experience of the available candidates. The decision of the selection committee will certainly be final. The date and time of interview will be notified by email only.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview.
- The appointment will be contractual in nature and also based on Institute terms and condition.
- The fellowship will certainly be offered originally for a period of one year, which can be prolonged even more for 2 more years depending upon the performance evaluation by committee.
- For any kind of more information/clarifications, the applicants may contact directly by email at [email protected] or contact +91-9878249089.
Professor Moushumi Ghosh
TIET-TAU Center for Food Security
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Deadline: by December 15 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Thapar University Biotech Job – Food Technology Project Fellow, food science jobs, project jobs, thapar university recruitment, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.