Syngene Bioinformatics Job Opening – MSc & MTech Apply Online
Syngene Bioinformatics Job Opening – MSc & MTech Apply Online. Syngene is hiring bioinformatics candidates. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Name of the Post: Bioinformatician
Job ID: 6327
A bioinformatician working with senior bioinformatician/biologist in the team to analyze customer’s data. Working with a senior team member, expected to come up with data analysis strategies and perform data analysis. Evaluate upcoming technologies and also data analysis strategies for client projects.
Qualification: MSc/MTech (Bioinformatics).
Experience: 2-4 years.
TECHNOLOGICAL/ FUNCTIONAL SKILL:
- Should have research and working experience in bioinformatics (specifically in the next-generation sequencing technology and microarray).
- Have proficiency in Python, PERL or R; Proficiency working in a Linux environment and with Unix shell scripting.
- Familiarity with the standard tools for NGS analysis (e.g. BWA, samtools, vcftools, bedtools, Picard tools, GATK, Bowtie, Tophat, Cufflinks) is desirable.
- Capacity to learn brand-new skills quickly as and when the need arises.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and writing abilities.
- Enthusiastic and also a team player with a great attitude.
- Revels in working in a dynamic environment.
- Time conscious.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Bioinformatics Job Opening – MSc & MTech Apply Online, bioinformatics jobs, mtech jobs. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.