Sami Labs Biotech Job – Microbiology Production Post
Sami Labs Biotech Job – Microbiology Production Post. Biotechnology and Microbiology candidates looking for a job can apply for this post via online application. Interested candidates should apply online via the link given below – fill up the required details and should have an updated CV.
Job Title: Senior Executive (Biotech Production)
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Clinical Research Associate/Scientist
Job Description for Sami Labs Job:
- 15KL fermentor operation – upstream seed fermentor/ production fermentors, Pressure hold test, Empty vessel sterilization, Batch preparation, seed preparation, Seed transfer, activities with aseptic condition
- Online batch monitoring – process controls, in-process sample check, batch purity, maturation process identification
- Media procurement from stores -PRN/MRN process
- Downstream procedure operations continuous centrifuge operation, Spray drier operation consisting of cleaning procedure.
- Fermentation block utility follow up with upkeep group
- Batch records, equipment’s use record, facility in house formats follow up coordinating with QA team
- Seed fermentor/ Production fermentors preparation as per production schedule.
- The completed BMR update for the Audit requirement
- Reporting to production manager day-to-day production status,
- Follow up the junior work staus like high quality & Qty and also methods followed.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
- PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology
Editors Note: Sami Labs Biotech Job – Microbiology Production Post, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media profiles for the latest in the life sciences industry.