Presidency University Microbiology Jobs – Project Assistant Vacancy
Presidency University Microbiology Jobs – Project Assistant Vacancy. MSc candidates attend walk-in at Presidency University. Presidency University is hiring msc candidates for research project post. Interested and eligible candidates, apply and attend the walk-in interview as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Presidency University Job Details
Post Name: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Functional characterization of novel secreted effectors in Magnaporthe oryzae” (Ref. SRG/2019/001681, November 13, 2019)
Name of the PI: Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam
SALARY: Rs. 20,000 per month Consolidated
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION: Master’s degree in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Molecular Biology/ Plant Pathology/Biochemistry/Botany/ Life Sciences or an allied area with at the very least 60% marks from any recognized university.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION: Applicants having a valid rank in CSIR/UGC – NET JRF/LS Examination and/or at least 1 year of research experience in the related fields will be given preference.
AGE LIMIT: Not more than 28 years as on the date of interview. Relaxation according to GOI norms.
The application process for Presidency University Job:
Interested applicants are advised to send in their curriculum vitae offering full particulars of Educational Qualifications in addition to attested copies of the mark sheets as well as certifications, Experience, Research Interests etc. to Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam, Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences, School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, Canal Bank Road, DG Block (Newtown), Action Area 1D, Newtown, Kolkata-700156 (Phone No. 9477358761) either by post or by e-mail [email protected] within 2nd January 2020 for review purpose.
- Interview registration will begin at 10:00 am and will close at 1:00 pm on 03-01-20. Applicants reaching after the specified time might not ordinarily be entertained.
- Applicants ought to bring their CV, original mark sheets, certificates, together with one set attested photocopies of all the certificates, reviews, research/training experience certifications if any, NOC from the current employer, as well as one most recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- The above position is purely contractual and coterminous with the project. Selected applicants will not be qualified to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- The appointment will be for one year and also further expansion will be given based on the research progress and accomplishments subjected to annual review (Project Duration: 2 years).
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The PI’s decision will be final as well as binding in all aspects relating to the selection to the post.
- Canvassing in any type of kind will disqualify the candidature.
Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam
Email: [email protected]
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview for Presidency University Job: 03.01.2020 from 1.00 p.m at Tower 1, School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, Canal Bank Road, DG Block (Newtown), Action Area 1D, Newtown, Kolkata-700156, West Bengal, India. (Landmark: Opposite Delhi Public School main gate, Newtown)
Editor’s Note: biotech jobs, Presidency University Microbiology Jobs – Project Assistant Vacancy, project assistant jobs. Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also follow us on our YouTube channel, for more interesting developments in the life sciences industry.