NRCB Bioinformatics Job – Biotech JRF/YP Posts Vacant
NRCB Bioinformatics Job – Biotech JRF/YP Posts Vacant. Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Junior Research Fellow vacancy available for MSc & PhD candidates. ICAR-NRCB is hiring msc & phd candidates. MSc & PhD Research Vacancies at ICAR-National Research Centre for Banana. Check all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NRCB Vacancy Details
Advertisement No: 14/2019
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: DST – SERB funded project entitled “A whole genome based reduced representation approach for identification of seedless phenotype in banana
Duration of the Project for NRCB Vacancy: 30.11.2022
Remuneration for NRCB Vacancy: Rs.31,000/- + 16% HRA per month for first two years and Rs.35,000/- + 16% HRA per month for the third year
Essential Qualification for NRCB Vacancy: M.Sc. (Bioinformatics / Biotechnology) with NET
- PhD (Bioinformatics / Biotechnology) with NET
- In handling NGS data for 1-2 years
Job Title: Young Professional – I
Name of the Project: Institute project
Duration of the Project for NRCB Vacancy: One year
Remuneration for NRCB Vacancy: Rs. 15,000/- (consolidated) per month
Essential Qualification for NRCB Vacancy:
First-class in B.Sc. (Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Plant Breeding & Genetics)
- M.Sc. (Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Plant Breeding & Genetics)
- Hands on experience in Molecular technology for 1-2 years
How to Apply:
- Age limit: t more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women for Junior
Research Fellow. Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young
Professional – I. Age relaxation will be applicable according to rules.
- The above position is only on a temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project. There’s no provision for re-employment after the conclusion of the project. The chosen candidate will have no right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a subsequent date in this institute.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates who haven’t passed the necessary qualifications as stated in the advertising notice and with no original certificates won’t be allowed for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Latecomers will not be permitted to attend the walk-in-interview.
Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD — TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT — 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, expertise and publications etc. in the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates must also be brought for verification in the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates currently working should produce”No Objection Certificate” if he/she is employed elsewhere.
- Date & Time of Interview: 09.01.2020 (Monday) at 11.00 AM.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: NRCB Bioinformatics Job – Biotech JRF/YP Posts Vacant, bioinformatics jobs, biotechnology posts, research fellow vacancies, make sure you are subscribing to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Make sure you are following us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Check out the Podcast that we have on SoundCloud.