NIRT Research Jobs – Life Sciences at ICMR-NIRT
NIRT Research Jobs – Life Sciences at ICMR-NIRT. National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis is hiring Biological & Life Sciences candidates. ICMR – NIRT jobs for Life Sciences candidates. Chennai, is hiring for project positions, if you are from a msc background, then check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRT Job Details
Name of the Post: Junior Project Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Molecular Manipulation and hybrid strategy in design and discovery of cytochrome bc1 inhibitors as potent leads for drug resistant tuberculosis”
Duration: Initially for a period of 9 months.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA Rs. 7,440/-.
Essential Qualification for NIRT Job: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in the professional course selected with a procedure described through any one of the following
a) Scholars who are chosen via National Eligibility Tests – CSIR- UGC, NET, consisting of lectureship( Assistant Professorship) and GATE
b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments as well as their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
Nature of Duties for NIRT Job:
- Mycobacterial culture processing.
- Understanding of basic computer operation.
- Having great English writing abilities.
How to Apply for NIRT Job:
- Bring the filled-in application with one set of photocopy of qualifications and experience and other testimonials.
- Candidate must submit all certificates/testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview won’t be considered.
- Age relaxation is admissible in regard of SC/ST/OBC applicants, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and also Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered In additional research projects are also admissible for experienced and proficient persons.
- The experience certification should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No-Objection Certification from the current employer (for Govt. /AB/PSU Servants only).
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment can be renewed after every specific Duration of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The incumbents chosen will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation Of their services in any other project.
- TA/DA won’t be compensated by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NIRT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the Recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no additional correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any additional information can be downloaded from ICMR-NIRT site which is updated from time to time.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview could be changed because of administrative reasons, therefore, candidates are advised to test the website before appearing Walk-in-Interview.
Interested applicants fulfilling the mandatory eligibility could download the prescribed application form From the website www.nirt.res.in,www.icmr.nic.in and walk-in on the time and date mentioned above, i.e at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 to attend the walk-in-written test/interview in the venue mentioned above. The filled-in Application together with self-attested copies of credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photo on the application form ought to be carried with while reporting for walk-in. Original Certificates of all these credentials must also be carried with For confirmation for this NIRT Job.
The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
Canvassing and bringing stress in any kind for shortlisting, employment and interview will be a Disqualification and barred from choice procedure
- Venue: National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031.
- Date of Walk-in-interview/Written Test: 10.12.2019 (Tuesday)
- Reporting time: 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM
(written test/interview from 11.00 AM onwards)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIRT Research Jobs – Life Sciences at ICMR-NIRT, icmr – national institute for research in tuberculosis jobs. Are you subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter? Did you know that it is free, do not miss out and subscribe to it immediately. And while you are it check out the Podcast we have as well.