NIRRH JRF Job – ICMR-NIRRH MSc-BTech Post
NIRRH JRF Job – ICMR-NIRRH MSc-BTech Post. NIRRH recruitment 2019 for msc and btech candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRRH Job Details
Designation: Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: “Developing an immunochromatography based strip test for analyzing PLGF concentration for prediction of risk for developing preeclampsia”, funded by DHR.
Duration: March 2020
Age Limit: 30 years.
Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- plus 24 percent HRA
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with clearing:
a) National Eligibility Tests CSIR-UGC, NET, including – lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
b) Selected through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in ELISA.
Application Instructions for the NIRRH Jobs:
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Candidates should bring with them all of the applicable documents in original and a single set of attested photocopies of the exact same and one passport size recent colour picture.
Walk-In Details for the NIRRH Job:
- Date & Time of Interview: 10.12.2019 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIRRH JRF Job – ICMR-NIRRH MSc-BTech Post. Then make sure you are looking at Biotecnika, and keeping up with us on all of our social media profiles, Twitter or Facebook. And also, check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.