NIRRH Biotech Job – Life Sciences / Zoology / Biology Project Job
NIRRH Biotech Job – Life Sciences / Zoology / Biology Project Job. NIRRH recruitment for msc and btech candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRRH Job Details
Designation: Project Assistant
Project Title: “Understanding follicular angiogenesis in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)”
Duration: Seven Months
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years
Stipend: Rs.15,600/- p.m. (Consolidated)
Post graduate degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Zoology / any other relevant area of Biology or Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
Desirable Qualification: Candidate with experience in molecular Biology, Cell culture will be favoured.
Application Instructions for NIRRH Jobs:
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Candidates should bring with them all of the applicable documents in original and a single set of attested photocopies of the exact same and one passport size recent colour picture.
Walk-In Details for the NIRRH Job:
- Date & Time of Interview: 20.12.2019 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIRRH Biotech Job – Life Sciences / Zoology / Biology Project Job. Then make sure you are looking at Biotecnika, and keeping up with us on all of our social media profiles, Twitter or Facebook. And also, check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.