NII Biological Sciences Job – Senior Research Fellow Post
NII Biological Sciences Job – Senior Research Fellow Post. Recruitment of msc biological sciences candidates at NII. Junior Research Fellow Jobs. DBT Funded Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (Project )
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: “Centre for Excellence in vaccine delivery using biodegradable polymeric
particles” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr. Amulya K. Panda Director & Project Investigator ( [email protected] )
Qualification for NII Vacancy:
Senior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc in Biological Sciences with two years of research experience, the candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST guidelines.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy:
The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories depending upon qualification & experience.
Senior Research Fellow (Project): Rs.35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
(As per DST OM Dated 30.01.2019)
Job Description & Desired Knowledge for NII Vacancy: Candidates with exposure to immunological assay, adjuvants and vaccine delivery system.
Conditions for NII Vacancy:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates Must send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae along with a statement of research expertise relevant to the position (all as one PDF file). The cover letter must summarize The candidate’s research accomplishments in 1 page. The Curriculum Vitae should Contain details of his/or her technical expertise and list of publication(s), if any. Contact Info (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 Academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application Should read’Application for SRF (P) position’.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 11.12.2019
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Biological Sciences Job – Senior Research Fellow Post, research associate, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter