NII Biochem Job – Biotech / Life Sciences JRF Post
NII Biochem Job – Biotech / Life Sciences JRF Post. Recruitment of msc biotech/biochem and life sciences candidates at NII. Junior Research Fellow Jobs. DBT Funded Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
National Institute of Immunology Job Details
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: “Role of chromokinesin and kinesin proteins in driving chromosomal aberrations” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr. Sandeep Saxena Staff Scientist-VI ( [email protected] )
Qualification for National Institute of Immunology Job: M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry or any other associated
filed. The applicants should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
Emoluments for National Institute of Immunology Job:
The chosen applicants will certainly draw consolidated emoluments based on Institute Rules, depending upon credentials & experience:
Rs. 25,000/- monthly + 30 percent HRA (As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014).
Job Description & Desired Knowledge for National Institute of Immunology Job: Applicants ought to have experience in Molecular Biology Techniques.
Conditions for National Institute of Immunology Job:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates Must send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae along with a statement of research expertise relevant to the position (all as one PDF file). The cover letter must summarize The candidate’s research accomplishments in 1 page. The Curriculum Vitae should Contain details of his/or her technical expertise and list of publication(s), if any. Contact Info (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 Academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application Should read’Application for SRF (P) position’.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply for National Institute of Immunology Job:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 13.12.2019
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Biochem Job – Biotech / Life Sciences JRF Post, biotech jobs, biochemistry posts, jrf post, junior research fellow jobs, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter