Nestle Food Technology Job – Production Officer Vacancy, Apply Online
Nestle Food Technology Job – Production Officer Vacancy, Apply Online. Food Technology candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply online for a Production Officer vacancy that is available at Nestle. Nestle India is hiring for officer vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details regarding the job below:
Nestle Job Details
Position Title: Production Officer
Experience for Nestle Job: 1-2 years maximum
Qualification for Nestle Job: BTech – Food Technology – 2017 or 2018 Batch only
Location: Bicholim, Goa
The Production Officer is responsible to handle designated group, plant and material (resources) in a culture of performance monitoring, review and also actions to make certain complete compliance with Nestlé standards.
The role has a shared obligation of tasks together with other Ensuring Supply processes (inner and external customer) to guarantee a low cost, highly efficient and also sustainable operation
1. Product Manufacture
- Generate and issue guidelines to the factory shop floor and also facilitate execution of production guidelines by designating appropriate resources.
- Cascade and also perform production plans and adjust operational activities by situation assessment according to available information as well as resources for optimum production performance (manpower, material and also machine) as well as production attainment.
- Plan, coordinate as well as follow-up upkeep activities viz. regular, periodic upkeep and also CIP/ shutdown tasks.
- Control cost of production by effective management of offered resources according to requirements as well as safeguarding quality and also the safety of people and also products.
- Ensure product and also process compliance and also adherence to regulative compliance by issuing directions as well as evaluating/ monitoring pertinent KPIs.
- Make certain workplace safety as well as effective communication of Safety, Health and Environment to all team members.
3. Data management/ Systems
- Measure, analyse as well as manage line performance and labour variance by using available systems/ tools.
- Measure, analyse as well as control material usage variance (raw/ pack materials as well as energy) by using available system/ tools.
4. Continuous Improvement
- Review process failures as well as execute continuous improvement activities by identifying opportunities, accessing proposals and implementation.
- Coordinate with various other departments for production-related activities viz. trials, new product development as well as technical projects.
- Prepare associated info as well as any place needed to join standard audits (HACCP, ISO, GMP etc.).
5. Knowledge management and also people development
- Coach as well as mentor the members of the team to increase productivity as well as efficiency by helping with MBU concept.
- Train the team on the manufacturing process, modern technology as well as standard operating procedures.
- Review as well as feedback to direct reports of their performance against their principal accountabilities and also behavioural competencies so as to continually improve individual as well as team operational and/or technical ability in line with website abilities and behavioural requirements.
- Communicate info flows from the management to the shop floor and vice versa.
Editor’s Note: Nestle Food Technology Job – Production Officer Vacancy, Apply Online, btech food technology jobs, food tech vacancies, production officer jobs, nestle careers, nestle vacancies, nestle jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life science industry.