NBPGR JRF Job – MSc Biotech Research Fellow Post
NBPGR JRF Job – MSc Biotech Research Fellow Post. MSc Biotech/Molecular Biology Junior Research Fellow Job. MSc candidates can walk-in for the JRF vacancy that is available at ICAR-NBPGR. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
Name of Project: “Development of amaranth core collection using SSR and SNP markers and evaluation of core set for nutritional,) field traits and abiotic stress tolerance.”.
Name of PI: Dr. Rakesh Singh, Principal Scientist, Division of Genomic Resources
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- (consolidated) + HRA @ 24%
- MSc Plant Biotechnology/ Agricultural Botany Genetics and Plant Breeding/Plant Sciences with specialization in Genetics, Molecular biology/Biotechnology, with 4 years, 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates with years Bachelor’s degree should have a professional Master’s degree (3 wars) and those with 2 years of Master’s degree should have qualified NET national level test.
Desirable Qualifications: Application of molecular markers in core development/field evaluation for agromorphological traits and abiotic stress.
How to Apply:
- Upper age limit (on date of advertisement) for JRF and SRF is 35 years (men) and 40 years (women). Age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per GOI/lCAR norms.
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
- The emoluments and qualification mentioned here are subjected to change due to any instruction/clarification memorandum etc. from ICARDBT
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for an interview.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, selected candidates have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR. However, the positions can be terminated with one-month notice owing to any change in circumstances.
- The decision of the Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of the job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly self-attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
- The date/time/place of the interview is mentioned above. Candidates are advised to reach the venue at 9.30 AM.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: January 15, 2020, 10:00 AM at ICAR-NBPGR New Building, Room E-201. Pusa Campus. New Delhi-12
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: NBPGR JRF Job – MSc Biotech Research Fellow Post, icar-national bureau of plant genetic resources job vacancies. Keep up with Biotecnika on all our socials. For more of jobs like the one posted above, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Check out the Podcast on SoundCloud.