NBPGR Food Science Job – MSc Botany Technical Assistant Post
NBPGR Food Science Job – MSc Botany Technical Assistant Post. MSc Botany / Food Sciences Job. MSc candidates can walk-in for the Technical Assistant vacancy that is available at ICAR-NBPGR. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Position Title: Technical Assistant
Name of Project: “Mainstrcaming agricultural biodiversity conservation and utilization in agricultural sector to ensure ecosystem services and reduce vulnerability ”.
Salary: Rs. 50,000/- (fixed)
- M.Sc. in Agriculture/Botany/Statistics/Food Science/Nutrition/ Remote sensing/GIS and two years of research experience as JRF/SRF/YP-2
- Ph.D. in Agriculture/Botany/ Statistics/ Food Science/ Nutrition/Remote sensing/GIS
Desirable Qualifications: Working knowledge of MS Office, statistical analysis of data, Remote sensing and GIS Good comprehension and writing skill supported by publications as sole/first author.
How to Apply:
- Upper age limit for Technical Assistant is 40 years (men) and 45 years (women). Age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per GOI/lCAR norms.
- Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly self-attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, selected candidates have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR.
- The decision of the Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of the job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- The candidates reporting after 11:00 AM on the above-mentioned date will not be considered for an interview.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 18/01/2020, 10:00 AM at ICAR-NBPGR, Old Building, Pusa Campus, NewDelhi-110012
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: NBPGR Food Science Job – MSc Botany Technical Assistant Post, icar-national bureau of plant genetic resources job vacancies. Keep up with Biotecnika on all our socials. For more of jobs like the one posted above, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Check out the Podcast on SoundCloud.