LUVAS Job Openings – Biochem / Biotech / Microbiology Apply
LUVAS Job Openings – Biochem / Biotech / Microbiology Apply. Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences is hiring for research positions. Apply for Senior Research Fellow position that is available at LUVAS. Check out the details on the position that is available at LUVAS via the details below:
This job expires in :
LUVAS Job Details
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: ‘Production and diagnostic applications of immunobiologicals for infectious diseases of livestock’
Name of the PI: Dr. Ajit Singh, Emeritus Scientist (ICAR), Department of
Veterinary Microbiology, LUVAS, Hisar-125001
Essential Qualification for LUVAS Job: MSc in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry, with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and also 2 years Master’s degree, ought to have NET qualifications, and 2 years of research experience.
Desirable: Experience in molecular biology/Immunology techniques, as evident from the training( s)/ research scheme reports/ publications in the pertinent field will be desirable.
Age as on date of interview: Upper age limitation: 35 years (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, women applicants as well as OBC based on guidelines).
Monthly emoluments for LUVAS Job: Rs.31000/- each month + HRA as admissible for 1st and 2nd Yrs; Rs.35000/- pm + HRA from 3rd Year.
Period of contract: Co-terminus with the project or May 31, 2021 whichever is sooner, based on satisfactory work or can be terminated as per project duration, funds unavailability and unsatisfactory work.
How to Apply for LUVAS Job:
- Age limit: 35 years on the date of interview. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST,
women applicants, as well as OBC, will be according to rules.
- The above position is simply short-term as well as will certainly be filled on contract basis for an initial period up to May 31, 2021, or termination of the project, whichever is earlier. On the satisfactory performance of the candidate and if the project is extended by the funding agency, the contract might be extended until the termination of the project. There is no provision for re-engagement after the termination of the project, as the fellowship/position is co-terminus with the project.
- The tenure is co-terminus with the duration of the project/scheme or for a fixed tenure.
as prescribed by the Competent Authority of the project/scheme.
- Interested applicants should bring documentary proofs (original certificates and also.
attested photocopies) of educational qualifications (degree and basic minimum.
qualifications certifications and mark sheets indicating subjects), age, caste, experience.
as well as biodata with passport size photographs, and also total address as well as publications, if any.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Those persons that are currently in service must produce ‘No Objection Certificate’.
from their present employers at the time of interview.
- All eligible applicants are advised to be present at least 30 minutes prior to the.
scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities.
Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- The experience will certainly be counted after basic qualifications have been met.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 11.12.2019 at 11:00 am in Office of the Director of Research, LUVAS, Hisar-125004 (Haryana)
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: LUVAS Job Openings – Biochem / Biotech / Microbiology Apply, msc biotech, msc biochem, msc microbiology, jrf. For more such awesomeness, check out Biotecnika and our Newsletter. Also, make sure you check out the Podcast we have on a weekly basis for free listen on SoundCloud.