Kemin Microbiology Jobs – Biochemistry Apply Online
Kemin Microbiology Jobs – Biochemistry Apply Online. QC Specialist post for msc candidates at Kemin. More details on the location, category, job type, responsibilities, qualifications and application procedure are given below:
Designation: QC Specialist II
Job ID: 2019-6059
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Overview of Kemin Job:
- Executing the quality plan by testing of raw materials, finished products and also packing materials to make sure the supply of quality products to Kemin’s internal and also external customers.
Working Environment in Kemin Job:
- Most of the work will be based in Kemin Quality Control laboratories based in Gummidipundi. The incumbent is also expected to spend some time in the factory for collecting samples and monitoring compliance of great manufacturing practices.
- Occasional travelling might be required within India to fulfil external customers.
Responsibilities for Kemin Job:
- Analyze all the raw materials, finished products & packaging material based on SOPs & provide feedback on deviations, if any, to the concerned functions like manufacturing, purchase etc., for corrective actions.
- Collection of samples from raw materials (RM), completed products (FP) and packing materials (PM) for analysis
- Document prep work as per the NABL audit requirement
- Make sure the quality control compliance of ISO 9001-2008, FAMI Qs and HACCP requirements around the manufacturing facility by regular interaction with all stakeholders.
- Carry out troubleshooting of analysis and also analytical instruments.
- Maintain the accuracy and also consistency in analysis
- Support the validation activities in terms of performance credentials of the process as well as lab equipment.
- Involve in method development activities in consultation with R&D and also in updating the quality manual.
- Make certain all the requirements as per the ISO 9001-2008, FAMI Qs as well as HACCP elements as well as implementing the updated requirements in quality control to improve & sustain the systems.
- Supplier Audits to ensure the Quality of the raw materials according to our system requirements
Qualifications for Kemin Job:
- Master of Science in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology with minimal 4 years of relevant experience.
Skills Needed for Kemin Job:
- Capability to carry out laboratory analysis based on SOP without supervision
- Capacity to prepare documentation according to NABL audit requirement
- New method development as well as validation
- Capability to handle instrument like HPLC, GC, Spectra photometer, Karl Fisher titrate etc. independently
- Maintenance of document according to ISO, HACCP, FAMI-QS & FSSC
- Excellent interpersonal ability
- Flexible attitude
- Dealing with the group as well as project handling
- Ability to do multitasking
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Capability to write technical reports
- Good communication ability in English
Editor’s Note: Kemin Microbiology Jobs – Biochemistry Apply Online, biochemistry jobs, microbiology vacancies, kemin industries careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Check out the Podcast, we have for free listen on SoundCloud.