IVRI Biochem Job – Biotech / Life Sciences Eligible
IVRI Biochem Job – Biotech / Life Sciences Eligible. ICAR-IVRI is hiring for SRF position. SRF post for Life Sciences candidates. Senior Research Fellow Jobs. Interested candidates can check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
IVRI Job Details
INDIAN VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE
IZATNAGAR (U.P.) 243122
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: 03
Name of the Project: “Centre for Advanced Agricultural Science and Technology-Advanced Centre for Livestock Health”(CAAST-ACLH) under National Agricultural Higher Education Project(NAHEP)
Period of the project: Till March 2021 or termination of the project whichever is sooner.
Emoluments for IVRI Job: Rs. 31000/+ applicable HRA for 1st as well as 2nd year as well as from 3rd year onwards Rs.35000/+ applicable HRA
Age Limit for IVRI Job: The upper age limit will be as per ICAR standards as on the day of the interview.
Essential Qualification for IVRI Job:
Master’s degree (MVSc/MTech/M. Sc) in Vet Sciences/Animal Sciences/Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/Animal Genetics & Breeding/Microbiology with 4 years/5 years Bachelor’s degree.
Candidates having postgraduates degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years master’s degree.
in Life Sciences ought to have NET * qualification and also 2 years of research experience or PhD (awarded) in the pertinent subject.
Desirable Qualification for IVRI Job:
- Experience in cell culture, Hybridoma technology, Molecular biology techniques such as gene cloning and also expression in prokaryotic as well as eukaryotic cells, ELISA, diagnostics, blood collection and handling of laboratory animals.
- Experience on biosensors, LFA, point of care devices. Working knowledge of MS Office, report writing with excellent command in English.
** Examination carried out by various Central Government Departments/Agencies like CSIR-UGC, ICMR, ICAR, DAE, DBT, GATE etc. are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET) as mentioned in the OM Agri. Edn.6/ 27/2014-HRD dated October 09, 2015.
Terms & Conditions for SRF to be recruited under NAHEP (CAAST-ACLH):
- The appointment will be on a contractual basis/ simply temporary and co-terminus with the project, and also the incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under ICAR/ICAR-IVRI.
- The candidate must bring one set of their complete biodata in original, thesis dissertation, reprints of published papers with self-attested copies of the testimonials (certifications, mark sheets as well as degrees) from matriculate onwards and also age proof with 2 passport size photographs together with all originals with them. The applicant might submit a copy of their biography data in advance by post or by mail mentioned in address of correspondence column with a copy to [email protected] (for Group B)/ [email protected] (Group C)/ [email protected]. Candidates should send one valid ID proof at the time of selection.
- No objection, as well as experience certificate from the current employer, must be produced in case she/he is in employment. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form will result in incompetency of the candidature or termination even after the appointment.
- The period of appointment of SRF will be originally for a period of one year as well as is likely to be extended further on an annual basis subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The Principal Investigator reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview and also terminate the contract at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof, also prior to the conclusion of the tenure or project for which no appeal shall be made. The SRF might additionally leave the assignment, by themselves volition, by giving one month notice. At the end of the contracted period, the SRF will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in the ICAR/ICAR-IVRI.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview. No separate letter will be issued.
- Applicants fulfilling the Essential Qualification only need to go to the walk-in-interview. Applicant must mention for which group, he is going to appear in the prescribed Performa for the interview. He might appear for all the groups, if eligible. Candidates coming after and also prior to specified timing may not be ordinarily entertained.
- The selected applicants will be required to go through the medical exam as per the regulations for ensuring their physical fitness prior to appointment.
- The candidates are required to send the application according to the format annexed (ANNEXURE-I) duly signed on the address as mentioned in column (5 ).
- Candidates having marks issued in the form of CGPA/OGPA ought to produce/the approved conversion table/formula at the time of reporting for the interview, otherwise, their candidature will not be thought about.
Address for Correspondence for IVRI Job:
Dr Ashok K Tiwari, Head Division of
Biological Standardization, ICARIVRI, Izatnagar-243 122 (UP).
Tel No. 09457257425
E. mail: [email protected]
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 23.12.2019 2.30 PM onwards Committee Room, University Building, ICAR- IVRI, Izatnagar
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: IVRI Biochem Job – Biotech / Life Sciences Eligible, senior research fellow jobs, srf jobs, msc life sciences careers, latest IVRI careers, IVRI job openings. Check out our Newsletter for similar opportunities and subscribe while you are at it. And, also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.