IIMR Food Tech Jobs – Biochem & Life Sciences SRF Post
IIMR Food Tech Jobs – Biochem & Life Sciences SRF Post. Food Technology/Biochemistry/ Life Sciences jobs for msc candidates. SRF vacancies for msc candidates, check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
IIMR Job Details
Job Name: SRF (Biochemistry)
Name of the Project: CRP Biofortification
Tenure: Till March 2020; further extendable if the project continues
Essential Qualification for IIMR Job:
M.Sc. Foods and Nutrition/ M.Sc. Food Technology with Four years of a bachelor degree:
M.Sc. Biochemistry/Chemistry/ Life Sciences
Three years of Bachelor’s degree and two years. Master’s degree should have NET
Desirable Qualification for IIMR Job:
Research experience in biochemical analysis and handling of sophisticated high-end lab equipment like AAS, XRF, ICP-MS, etc.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 + HRA
How to Apply for IIMR Job:
- The above posts are simply temporary and on contractual basis till the expiry of the project.
- The age limitation of the above position is up to 35 years as on the day of the interview. The relaxation in upper age limit is five years for SC/ST/women applicants and 3 years for OBC applicants as per rules.
- The candidates shall send Applications at the time of interview in the proforma confined along with a passport size photograph and a set of self-attested copies of requisite mark-sheet, certifications and supporting documents.
- Candidates need to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verifications.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of the Director, ICAR-IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
- The selected applicants will not declare for regular appointment/absorption in ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad or funding agency at the end of the project.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Important Details for IIMR Job:
- Date & Time of Interview: on 17.12.2019 at 10:30 AM
- Venue: ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: IIMR Food Tech Jobs – Biochem & Life Sciences SRF Post, food tech jobs, biochemistry post, research careers make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is free of cost subscription service that you can avail on signing up for it just once. So come on in and sign up. Check out the Podcast that we have on SoundCloud.