ICAR NEH Biotech Job – Biochemistry Project Assistant Post
ICAR NEH Biotech Job – Biochemistry Project Assistant Post. MSc Biochemistry / Biotechnology Project Assistant Vacancy. ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region is recruiting for research positions. ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region jobs for msc candidates. Check below:
This job expires in :
ICAR NEH Job Details
Position Name: Project Assistant
Name of the Project: “Bioprospecting of Feather Waste as a Source of Bioactive Peptides and Compounds by Using Native Keratinolytic Microbes of North Eastern India”
Emolument for ICAR NEH Job: Rs. 12000.00 monthly ( Consolidated).
Essential Qualifications for ICAR NEH Job: B.Sc. degree in Biochemistry or Biotechnology; followed by M.Sc. degree in Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
Desirable Qualifications for ICAR NEH Job:
- Working experience in enzyme assay and chromatography techniques.
- Knowledge in computer as well as data entry.
Application Instructions for ICAR NEH Job:
- The post is purely temporary, contractual on the hired basis and will be co-terminus with the project or earlier based upon the performance of the chosen candidate( s).
- The Institute shall not have any liability for the above post. The hired Project Assistant will not have any right or claim for regular appointment in ICAR as well as except the prescribed emolument, the Project Assistant is not eligible for any other financial benefits from ICAR.
- Age of the applicant should not be more than 28 years on the date of interview with relaxation in age according to Govt. rules for statutory groups as well as woman applicants.
- Registration of candidates will be opened from 10.00 am to 10.45 am on the date of interview.
- The candidates need to submit an application in plain paper addressed to the Joint Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Manipur Centre enclosing a short bio-data (Given in Annexure-I), one set of self-attested xerox of certificate( s), reprints of best three publications (if any), experience certificate (if any) and also other pertinent credentials/testimonials.
- The applicant needs to produce all original documents as well as thesis/dissertation (if any) for verification during the.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for attending the walk-in-interview.
- The decision of the Competent Authority will be final as well as binding in all respects.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 6th December 2019 (Friday) in the office chamber of the Joint Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Manipur Centre, Imphal at 11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR NEH Biotech Job – Biochemistry Project Assistant Post, biochemistry jobs, biotechnology posts, project assistant careers, project vacancy, check out our Newsletter. Also, check our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.