IARI Job – Biotech/Life Science Eligible
IARI Botany Job – Biotech/Life Science Eligible. MSc Biochemistry/Biotechnology
/ Genetics/ Life Sciences candidates apply for Senior Research Fellow posts. ICAR-IARI Job. Research Fellows Recruitment. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI.
This job expires in :
IARI Vacancy Details
Division of Biochemistry
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Epigenomics of Phosphorus Use Efficiency in Rice”
How to Apply for IARI Vacancy:
The qualified applicant might appear for the walk-in-interview on the specified day
as well as time along with the complete bio-data in an Application format.
- Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years for SRF (age relaxation of 5 years for females).
- The posts are simply temporary and will certainly be filled up on contractual basis at first as much as 31st October 2020, however, might be extended based on the condition of availability of funds/approval by Financial Division of ICAR.
- The applicant shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the positions are.
co-terminus with the project.
- The interview of qualified applicants will be held on the specified day and time only.
- Reporting time: Half-an-hour before the start of the interview. Venue: Auditorium, Division of Biochemistry, IARI, New Delhi 110012.
- The applicants will have to compulsorily bring the completed application (based on the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certification, degree certification either original or provisional as well as one set of the self-attested copies of all the needed certifications from matriculation onwards as well as an attested copy of current passport size photo pasted onto the application type. Proof of experience and also publications likewise require to be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the applicants having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification or discontinuation.
- The candidate is required to send the application at the time of interview according to the format annexed together with the declaration.
- The candidate intending to visit for the interview, if any of his close relatives is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, need to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 10th January 2020 ([email protected]). If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such applicant will not be allowed for interview.
- All the other applicants are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly.
signed in the format annexed as well as submit on the day of the interview.
- The candidates have to purely send the type annexed (typed/ filled up) duly signed and also submit on the day of the interview.
- The chosen applicants will need to send medical fitness certification on joining.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 15th January 2020 at 10:00 AM at Auditorium
Division of Biochemistry.
Essential Qualifications for IARI Vacancy:
- Master’s degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology / Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Botany/Bioinformatics/Life Sciences with thesis research program as well as 4/5 years bachelor’s degree. Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree have to have UGC/CSIR/ICAR.
NET qualification or comparable.
Desirable Qualifications for IARI Vacancy: Research experience Genomics/ Epigenomics/ Molecular Biology & Biotechnology.
Emoluments for IARI Vacancy: Rs. 25,000 + HRA (30%) each month for I & II years; and also Rs. 28,000 + HRA (30%) for III year (As per ICAR OM. No. Revision of emoluments may be thought about as per the OM F No. Ag.Edn./ 6/27/2014/HRD.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: IARI Botany Job – Biotech/Life Science Eligible, microbiology jobs, life sciences jobs, biotechnology careers, IARI recruitment, jrf jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.