Govt Life Sciences Jobs at ILS, Bhubaneswar – Junior Research Fellow Post
Govt Life Sciences Jobs at ILS, Bhubaneswar – Junior Research Fellow Post. Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar is hiring MSc candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in:
INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES
(An Autonomous Institute under the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of
Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar 751023, India
Advt. No. 17/2019
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: SERB sponsored Project “Unraveling the function of plant FKBP nucleoplasmins through structural studies”
- M.Sc. or a comparable qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects such as Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biophysics/ Microbiology, etc. with a minimum of 60% marks (or a comparable grade point).
- Preference will be given to applicants having NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE qualification. For Non-NET/GATE applicants the amount of fellowship will be based on Govt. of India standards.
- Previous research experience in a research laboratory dealing with recombinant protein expression, purification as well as structural studies will be preferable. However, this is not compulsory to apply for this position.
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- + @ 16% HRA each month.
Age Limit: The applicant needs to be below 28 years in age, as on 26.12.2019. Age relaxation of 5 years in the case of SC/ST/women/ PH applicants, as well as 3 years in the case of OBC applicants, will be given (according to Govt. of India policies).
How to Apply:
The interested/eligible candidates might download the application from ILS website www.ils.res.in as well as attend the interview with the completed application together with attested copies of mark sheets as well as certificates, age proof, caste certificate (if any type of), along with the experience certificate (if applicable). Incomplete applications and also applications without the above-mentioned documents will be rejected. The initial appointment will be for one year and also based upon performance will be extended till completion of the project (3 years).
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director, ILS pertaining to the selection of candidates will be final and no additional correspondence will be entertained hereof.
- Date and time of interview: 26.12.2019; 9.30 AM
- Venue: Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar
- Application form
View Notification Below
Editor’ Note: Govt Life Sciences Jobs at ILS, Bhubaneswar – Junior Research Fellow Post. You can check more details on the same at Biotecnika. You can make sure you can subscribe to the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles. And check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.