Govt Life Science Vacancy – Public Health Officer Jobs at Health Dept
Govt Life Science Vacancy – Public Health Officer Jobs at Health Dept. Government jobs for MSc life science candidates. Public Health Manager job vacancies for microbiology/botany / zoology / biochemistry / biotech candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job will expire in :
Govt Job Details
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Swasthya Bhawan, Wing-‘B’, 3rd Floor
GN-29, Sector-V, Bidhannagar
Kolkata – 700091
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti will engage personnel for the position of Public Health Manager as mentioned below under National Urban Health Mission, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal purely on contractual basis against consequential openings.
Qualified candidates need to apply online in the prescribed format for the Govt Job as given in the Department’s Website from 11 am of 30th December 2019 to Midnight of 17th January 2020, for the mentioned position.
Only online applications for the Govt Job will be accepted. Application not properly filled in or incomplete application are liable to be cancelled. Application fees of Rs.100/ for General candidates, as well as Rs.50 for Reserved category applicants, need to be deposited with on-line/off-line mode. The amount is non-refundable (Details of on-line/off-line mode, payment details and important dates are given in General Information point no 7 & 8).
All the essential qualification must be completed on or before the first date of online application.
Name of the Position: Public Health Manager
Number of Vacancies for Govt Job: 34 (SC-13, ST-06, OBC-A-06, OBC-B-01, UR-05 and PWD-03)
Remuneration for Govt Job: Rs. 25,000 per month.
Place of Posting: Any Municipality in West Bengal
Essential Qualification for Govt Job: Master degree in Life Science (Life Science includes Botany, Zoology, Human Physiology, Micro- Biology, Biochemistry, Bio-Technology, Bioinformatics)/ Master Degree in Economics.
Essential Experience for Govt Job: 2 years post qualification experience in the field of health programme management in disease surveillance/ community mobilization/ inter Sectoral collaboration/ IEC- BCC Activities/ Quality Control/ Monitoring and Evaluation.
Age (as on 01.01.2019) for Govt Job: 40 years
Mode of Selection for Govt Job: For the above-mentioned position, applications will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying qualification and experience. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Test. In the case of the computer test, applicants should obtain at the very least 50% marks to qualify for the position. Final selection will be done on the basis of score of educational qualification, experience as well as computer Test.
How to Apply for Govt Job:
- Only online applications for the Govt Job will be accepted. Application Forms not properly filled out or incomplete application forms are liable to be terminated. If the online application information submitted by the candidate vary with the original testimonials, that application shall be liable to be terminated.
- If correct signature and photo are not uploaded at the time of on the internet application that application will additionally liable to be terminated.
- The essential qualifications mentioned for the Govt Job are the minimum as well as mere possession of the very same does not qualify the applicant to claim selection. All the essential qualifications should be completed within the very first day of on the internet application.
- The experience will certainly be calculated after obtaining the needed qualification for the above-mentioned position, until the very first date of on-line application.
- The on-line registration number must be kept by all candidates for future recommendation. The employer is not liable to give any details concerning the on-line registration number in future.
- No rounding off of marks will be given. Proportionate noting up to 2 decimal points will certainly be taken into consideration.
The on-line deposit of application fees can be done through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card system through an online interface. If the payment is successful, the applicant will be immediately reverted back to the link for final submission of the application by utilizing the application id currently obtained at the time of Registration.
If the candidate intends to submit the requisite fee via offline mode he/she can do so with system generated e-challan. The fee can be deposited in any type of Branch of United Bank of India (UBI) with the print out of the system generated e-challan after duly filling the 3 (3) parts of the challan. Out of the 3 (3) parts of the challan, the bank will certainly retain one portion as well as hand over the other 2 portions to the candidate. Applicants should preserve both copies with him/her for future reference.
The applicants can complete the procedure of final submission of application within 2 subsequent working days from the date of Deposition of the offline fees by using the application Id already got at the time of Registration together with the transaction Id gotten from the Bank.
Please do not deposit fee in more than one mode or more than once in one mode.
7. Hard copy/print copy of online registration form (which must be downloaded within the last date of online application) need to be kept by all candidates for document confirmation purpose. Without registration form, no candidates will certainly be entertained for original testimonials verification by the authority.
8. Registration of the respective Council (wherever applicable) has to be acquired within the first day of on the internet application from West Bengal only.
9. Caste Certificate issued before the first day of the online application, by the qualified authorities of West Bengal just will be accepted. In case of OBC candidates, category ‘A’ or “8” has to be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate, otherwise, the caste certification will certainly not be accepted.
10. In case of PWD applicants, Disability Certificate should be issued prior to the initial day of on-line application, by the competent authorities of West Bengal only, will be accepted.
11. The candidates, who are not qualified after the verification process, will certainly not be called for the subsequent phases of the selection process.
12. The decision of the qualified authority regarding the recruitment for the Govt Job is final.
Important Dates for the Govt Job:
i) Last date of Registration: Midnight of 8th January 2020
ii) Last date of Submission of Application Fees: 13th January 2020 (up to Banking hours for off-line payment mode)
iii) Last date of full Submission of form: Midnight of 17th January 2020
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Life Science Vacancy – Public Health Officer Jobs at Health Dept, biotech jobs, microbiology vacancy, government job vacancies, West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti careers, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.