Drug Safety Jobs – Parexel Life Sciences Apply Online
Life Sciences candidates are requested to apply for a Drug Safety Associate position at Parexel. Parexel Drug Safety Jobs – Life Sciences Apply Online. Parexel Associate careers. Parexel has job openings for life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Parexel Job Details
Designation: Drug Safety Associate
Requisition ID: 56920BR
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Description for Parexel Job:
- Assist in the development of project-specific safety procedures, workflows as well as templates in the Parexel Job
- Help in project-specific safety database setup, development of data entry standards, as well as user acceptance testing
- Triage incoming reports for completeness, legibility and also the validity.
- Electronic documentation as well as quality control of drug safety info
- Data entry of case reports into safety database/ tracking system
- Request follow-up as well as perform query management for the Parexel Job
- Coding of data in the safety database
- Writing case narratives
- Create and also maintain project-specific working files, case report files and also project central files
- Aid with extra Drug Safety Specialist on activities as needed
- Inform Line Manager (LM)/ Team Manager, Safety Services Project Leader (SSPL) or
- Project Leader (PL) and also Regional Head of PV Operations of potential change-in-scope of projects
- Support of Medical Directors/Safety Physicians, as required, in medical monitoring activities
- Participate in the client as well as investigator meetings as needed for the Parexel Job
- Participate in internal, drug safety as well as project-specific training sessions
- Perform literary works searches
- Preparation for, participation in, and also follow up on audits and inspections
- Delegate work as appropriate to Drug Safety Assistants
- Assistance in development of Expedited Reporting Procedures
- Assistance with registration with appropriate authorities for electronic reporting on behalf of the sponsor
- Assistance with establishing and deployment of around the world reporting as required to regulatory authorities, CECs, local ECs, as well as investigator sites (electronic and hard copy).
- Submission of safety reports to investigators via ISIS (International Safety Information System).
- Aid with measuring investigative site performance in conducting required tasks in ISIS.
- Tracking and also filing of submission cases as required.
- Help with unblinding of SUSARs, as required for the Parexel Job.
- Support collection and also the review of metrics for measuring reporting compliance.
- Support Global Pharmacovigilance Information Office (GPIO) in the collection and organization of global PV requirements.
Qualifications for Parexel Job:
- Degree in Pharmacy, Nursing, Life Science or another health-related field, or equivalent qualification/work experience.
- Associates degree in any one of the above with ideal work experience.
Editor’s Note: Drug Safety Jobs – Parexel Life Sciences Apply Online, life sciences Parexel jobs, Parexel careers, life sciences msc jobs. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, the Podcast and all of our social media for the latest in the Biosciences industry.