Cognizant Data Analyst Jobs – Life Sciences Apply Online
Cognizant Data Analyst Jobs – Life Sciences Apply Online. Indian Nationals who are from a background in life sciences can apply for the Junior Data Analyst vacancy that has been detailed below. Graduate/Postgraduate and Doctorate candidates are eligible. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Data Analyst
Job ID: 00034917641
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Qualification for Cognizant Job:
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical Sciences/Registered Nurse.
Responsibility for Cognizant Job:
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub procedure, functions, terminologies (for instance, SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role to perform data entry of data obtained from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database whilst performing this action the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- These associates are often utilized to handle more critical/sensitive transactions.
(same as SPE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- Import uncoded terms in export and database coded medical conditions from coding platform.
- Query Management.
- Create New Term Request’s and prioritize.
- Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when demanded.
- Performs Migrations / Setup / Closeout tasks apart from Study Conduct actions under supervision and quality checks from Team Lead.
- May do the Peer QC of the TJDA activities.
- Generates all research related reports, status updates, and carries all study associated email conversation and communication with internal stakeholders and Client.
Project / Process for Cognizant Job:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handle first level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieves targets/volumes in given TAT (Turn around time).
- Proactively identify problems.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report procedure changes.
- Adhere to the compulsory industry regulation and compliance requirements to the specified procedure.
Knowledge Management for Cognizant Job:
- Update Processes documentation appropriate for the procedure under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
People/Team Management for Cognizant Job:
- Stick to or hygiene and compliance need with regard to.
a Personal Utilization & Timesheet submission.
b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Handle breaks schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his or her supervisor.
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Editor’s Note: Cognizant Data Analyst Jobs – Life Sciences Apply Online, analyst vacancies, msc jobs, phd careers, mtech vacancies, cognizant recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar job opportunities via the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.