CCMB Biological Sciences Jobs – CCMB Research Associate Posts
CCMB Biological Sciences Jobs – CCMB Research Associate Posts. Amazing opportunity for Biological Sciences candidates at CCMB. CSIR – Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology Recruitment. Biological Sciences jobs for phd candidates. Check out all of the info on the dates, eligibility and more below:
Rolling Advertisement for RA/Post-doctoral positions
Name of Post: Post Doctoral Fellow/Research Associate in multiple research areas
Upper age limit for CCMB Job: 35 years.
Fellowship: Rs. 22000- 36000 (as sanctioned by the funding agency)
Essential Qualification for CCMB Job:
- PhD (submitted/awarded) in any branch of biological Sciences. Applicants with PhD in various other sciences, but willing to take part in biological research are additionally encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Structural Biology, Cell Biology, Infectious Disease, Conservation Genetics, Veterinary Science, Reproductive Biology, Bioinformatics/Computation as well as Molecular Diagnostics is desired however not compulsory.
General information and conditions for CCMB Job:
- Positions are simply temporary as well as co-terminus with the project HRDG (CSIR) dominating standards are applicable to these positions.
- All categories of applicants are needed to send on the internet application.
- The age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/ Women/Physically Handicapped applicants based on HRDG (CSIR) norms.
- The fellowship is normally fixed at Rs.22000 or 36000/- for Post Doctoral Fellow/Research Associate as sanctioned by the financing agency. Nonetheless, a selected applicant may be placed in the higher start of stipend if recommended by the
- Selection Committee as well as approved by the Director, CCMB, based on ample justification. Higher start fellowship is likewise contingent on the availability of funds in the project.
- Remunerations indicated are optimal admissible and will depend upon the availability of funds as well as based on conditions suitable to projects from different financing agencies at the time of recruitment.
- HRA may be admissible at the rate of 30% subject to conditions applicable to the projects from different funding agencies
- Recruitment will certainly be based on preliminary screening of certifications, experience and the viability of the applicants to the nature of the research project. Subsequently, the qualified candidates will be shortlisted as well as would certainly be invited for an interview to be held at CSIR-CCMB. Additionally, short-listed applicants will be empanelled for appointment in certain projects as and when appropriate positions become available. The chosen candidates will be available for appointment in projects for a minimal duration of six months.
- Mere empanelment does not ensure an appointment.
* Note: This is a rolling advertisement. Qualified candidates will certainly be invited for interview based upon the availability of appropriate positions. Applications older than 6 months will certainly be automatically eliminated. If you do not receive an interview call during this time, reapplication is needed for further consideration
For any query concerning the application and the status of application write to: [email protected]
Editor’s Note: CCMB Biological Sciences Jobs – CCMB Research Associate Posts, CCMB Recruitment, Research Associate Jobs, phd jobs, biochemistry Jobs, cell biology careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also make sure you are following us on our YouTube channel for more on the latest in the Biosciences Industry.