Assam University Biotech Jobs – Botany & Life Science Eligible
Assam University Biotech Jobs – Botany & Life Science Eligible. MSc Botany/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Life Science candidates walk-in for the project positions at Assam University. Assam University is hiring for research vacancies, eligible candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Assam University Job Details
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancies: 01
Project Title: “Biodiesel production using indigenous microalgae of North-East India”
Salary: SRF @ Rs 35,000/- each month +10% HRA for (NET -qualified); for non-NET.
SRF @ Rs 14,000/- + 10% HRA monthly.
Essential Qualification for Assam University Job:
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science/ Ecology/ Botany/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology / Life Science and at the very least 2 years of research experience in the relevant field.
- Applicants with requisite experience in algal research shall be given preference.
How to Apply for Assam University Job:
- Eligible applicants having requisite qualifications may go to the interview directly. No.
separate intimations will be given for attending the interview.
- Applicants must bring a copy of detailed Curriculum Vitae along with self-attested copies of all academic credentials including evidence of research experience along with the originals for verification.
- For any related inquiries: [email protected].
Prof. Jayashree Rout
PI, DBT Twinning Project
Dept of Ecology and Environmental Science
Assam University, Silchar-788011
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 9 December 2019 (Monday) at 2.30 pm in the Department of Ecology & Environmental Science, Assam University, Silchar
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Assam University Biotech Jobs – Botany & Life Science Eligible, botany jobs, life sciences vacancies, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. And also check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.