Amity University Job – Biological & Life Sciences Apply
Amity University Job – Biological & Life Sciences Apply at Amity Institute of Public Health, Amity University, Noida. Amity Institute of Public Health, Junior Research Fellow Job Openings. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement Date: 17-12-2019
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Smart regulation of antibiotic use in India: understanding, innovating and improving compliance”.
Funding Agency: DBT under the Newton – Bhabha Fund, an India-UK initiative on Antimicrobial Resistance
Duration: Originally one year (extendable to 2 years based on performance)
Fellowship: Rs.31,000/- + HRA
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science.
Graduate/Post Graduate degree in the professional course selected via a procedure described via any one of the following:
- Scholars that are selected with the National Eligibility Test -CSIR-UGC Net including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level exams conducted by Central Government Departments as well as their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., ISER, etc.
- At the very least one research paper in Science Cited Indexed (SCI) journal.
Abilities: Excellent scientific writing, clear communication skills, proficient in using Microsoft Office and data analysis software.
The perfect applicant is desired to have:
- Have experience with data extraction as well as research writing/reports as well as some previous publications.
- Experience in antimicrobial resistance/antibiotic use/health care delivery/research as well as working in a multi-stakeholder project.
- Be proficient with MS office (word & excel) as well as have strong analytical and writing abilities.
- The project is of total of 3 years (2018-2021) and has actually finished the first year in Sep 2019. An initial contract period will be of 1 year subject to renewal.
Age: Based on DBT-ICMR standards (Upto 28 years as on the last date of application for general category; age relaxation of approximately 5 years (as much as 33 years) for SC/ST/PH as well as ladies candidates and 3 years (31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
How to Apply:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically without any compensation or notice on the conclusion of this research project
- Appointment of this applicant will be regulated by the terms and conditions of the funding agency especially applicable to the stated project
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certificates in support of the same), contact information (email id, mobile no., complete postal address) as well as summary of post-graduation project (maximum of one page), within 10 days of this advertisement [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention“Application for JRF –-DBT–-AIPH” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Editor’s Note: Amity University Job – Biological & Life Sciences Apply, msc research fellow jobs, life sciences jobs, junior research fellow jobs, microbiology jobs, research jobs, research careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more details on the same. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.