Amity Biology Jobs – MSc Biotechnology JRF Vacancy
Amity Biology Jobs – MSc Biotech JRF Vacancy. Junior Research Fellow Posts for Biology and Biotechnology. Amity University Noida Junior Research Fellow Job Opening. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Amity Vacancy Details
Advertisement Date: 12-12-2019
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Dissecting epigenomics of high-grade serous ovarian cancers to identify new therapeutic targets”.
Funding Agency: DST-SERB
Duration: 1.5 years
Fellowship: Rs.25,000/- plus HRA
Essential Qualifications for Amity Vacancy: Masters in Biology/Biotechnology with a minimum of 60% or equivalent CGPA.
Desirable Qualification for Amity Vacancy: NET/NET-LS, GATE qualified applicants and/ or Those with experience in molecular biology, cell culture, cellular functional assays, and FACS techniques would be provided priority. Experience in ovarian cancer biology research is favoured.
How to Apply for Amity Vacancy:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically without any compensation or notice on the conclusion of this research project
- Appointment of this applicant will be regulated by the terms and conditions of the funding agency especially applicable to the stated project
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certificates in support of the same), contact information (email id, mobile no., complete postal address) as well as summary of post-graduation project (maximum of one page), within 10 days of this advertisement [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention“Application for JRF —DST—SERB-–-AIMMSCR” in the subject line.
Applicants selected for this position can apply for the regular PhD programme at Amity University.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Editor’s Note: Amity Biology Jobs – MSc Biotech JRF Vacancy, biology post, biotechnology jobs, research jobs, research careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more details on the same. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.