WWF-India Biology Job Opening – Project Officer Vacancy
WWF-India Biology Job Opening – Project Officer Vacancy. Senior Project Officer- Harike Field Office jobs for msc candidates. For more details on the job profile, overview, responsibilities, application procedure etc., check details:
This job expires in :
WWF Job Details
]We are looking for a Senior Project Officer with a demonstrated experience to provide technical as well as strategic support to the expanding work in Punjab which intends to promote multi stakeholder-led integrated conservation of freshwater ecosystems.
Job Name: Senior Project Officer- Harike Field Office
Location: Harike, Punjab
The Job Profile for the WWF Job:
- Coordinate the general functioning of the Harike Office which cuts across technical work including biodiversity, hydrology as well as water quality surveys;
- Lead the engagement with communities (Beas Mitters-Friends of Beas) as well as roll out the community conservation program in Beas as well as Harike
- Lead the communications & outreach programs to be rolled out by the Harike office
- Collate, consolidate as well as analyse all the technological studies done in Beas
- Conservation Reserve as well as Harike as well as prepare technological reports
- Support the Coordinator in the development of Integrated Management Plans for different wetlands in Punjab
- Establish and maintain an excellent working partnership with all stakeholders
- Prepare as well as send technical progress report in addition to work plans for the brand-new as well as ongoing projects respectively.
- Represent WWF India in different seminars, conferences, workshops.
- Other tasks may be assigned as necessary, according to organizational needs.
Qualifications & Experience for the WWF-India Job:
- Advanced degree in ecology, environmental sciences, natural resources management, biology, or associated field
- 3-4 years of appropriate experience in the field of wetland conservation
- Knowledge as well as an appreciation of the participatory approaches to conservation.
Desired Skills and Abilities for the WWF-India Job:
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural team
- Outstanding written and verbal communications abilities in English as well as good working knowledge of Punjabi.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities – the ability to motivate individuals to action
Submission Details for the WWF Job:
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your entire name in the resume attachment), providing details regarding reimbursement received in the present assignment, expected salary, along with three references.
So as to make sure that your application is sorted properly, please say “Senior Project Officer-Harike Field Office”, at the subject line.
The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of just the shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Apply Via Mail to [email protected]
Last Day for sending applications: 5th January 2020
Editor’s Note: WWF-India Biology Job Opening – Project Officer Vacancy, biology jobs, project officer posts, wwf india jobs, and for more such opportunities check out Biotecnika. Also, we have a Podcast that is available for free listen on SoundCloud.