USP Biotech Job – MSc/MTech & PhD Scientist Bioanalytical Post
USP Biotech Job – MSc/MTech & PhD Scientist Bioanalytical Post. U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) is hiring freshers BSc biology jobs for a Senior Scientist I, Bioanalytical vacancy and interested candidates can check out the details below:
USP Job Details
Job Title: Senior Scientist I, Bioanalytical
Job Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Tracking Code: IND 162
Job Description for USP Job:
This is a hands-on as well as supervisory position in USP-India’s Biologics laboratory in which the incumbent is accountable for delivering laboratory projects by individually contributing in the execution of lab experiments, project paperwork and managing lab activities. Deep domain scientific knowledge and also laboratory experience in the analysis of Biologics is required to contribute in the development of reference requirements, documentary requirements and new initiatives for Biologics product classes such as therapeutic proteins, monoclonal antibodies and also peptides using USP’s standard-setting procedures.
Roles And Responsibilities for USP Job:
- Aligns with USP’s mission, goals and objectives and also complies with USP’s guidelines as well as other requirements.
- Demonstrates solid abilities and also expertise in molecular characterization and Higher-Order Structures (HOS) of Biomolecules using advanced technology platforms such as Mass Spectrometry as well as other Spectroscopy techniques (e.g. Circular Dichroism, Fluorescence Spectroscopy as well as FTIR). Furthermore, carries out a structural analysis using computational simulations and modelling.
- Demonstrates laboratory skills and expertise in analytical Chromatography (HPLC/UPLC) and also Electrophoresis/Capillary Electrophoresis.
- Plans and executes Compendial and also R&D projects besides contributing to the brand-new initiatives in Biologics for product classes such as proteins, monoclonal antibodies, peptides, antibiotics and also any other biological products as assigned.
- Performs supervisory role including administrative responsibilities, mentors as well as trains team member/members as assigned.
- Consistently apply personal experience, academic training, and also technological insights to troubleshoot as well as resolve problems in the laboratory within the range.
- Prepares and also reviews project reports, SOPs and also various other documents to guarantee compliance to USP’s High-quality Management System and also contribute in ISO 9001 as well as ISO 17025 audits
- Assists as well as recommends improvements in methods and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Actively engages in project coordination with cross-functional/global teams as well as aligns with Worldwide Biologics goals.
Required Skills for USP Job:
- PhD. in any stream of Biological Sciences with a minimum of 2 years of industry/post-doctoral research experience or M.Sc/ M.Tech. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology or any other relevant stream with 8-10 years of industry experience working in the Analytical R&D/ QC department of the Biopharmaceutical industry.
Required Experience for USP Job:
- PhD (Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biophysics)/ M.Sc. (Biochemistry, Biotechnology)/ M.Tech (Biotechnology)/ with practical hands-on experience on advanced techniques such as Circular Dichroism, Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry, Capillary Electrophoresis as well as Chromatography.
- Hands on experience in performing structural analysis of Biomolecules utilizing a gamut of innovative technology platforms and computational modeling is called for.
- The candidate needs to be well-versed with operation and troubleshooting of all instruments used in performing the above-mentioned analytical techniques and also must have sound knowledge of QMS systems.
- Previous experience working in biopharma cGLP/cGMP/QMS environment with practical experience in excellent documentation practices would be an advantage
- The candidate ought to have strong competencies in communication and also presentation skills.
Editor’s Note: USP Biotech Job – MSc/MTech & PhD Scientist Bioanalytical Post, mtech biotechnology, phd biochemistry, senior scientist post, US Pharmacopeia careers. Make sure you check out the Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media profiles which are for free.