Thermo Fisher Biotech Job – MSc & PhD Apply Online. Thermo Fisher Scientific hiring for a Scientist I, Protein Biology job opening. Scientist I, Protein Biology Jobs at Thermo Fisher. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all the details below:
Thermo Fisher Job Details
Job Title: Scientist I
Job ID: 103166BR
Location: India – Bengaluru
Job Description for Thermo Fisher Job:
About Team for Thermo Fisher Job:
The Protein Biology team in involved with large-scale function validation of antibodies, with a profound focus on reagent quality and specificity. The core activities of the team include data mining and processing of protein biology; Western blots with state-of-art tools, High throughput and high-resolution Immuno-fluorescence imaging, and access to tools like ChIP (Chromatin Immunoprecipitation), Gene-silencing to provide advance application tags to our antibody portfolio. The goal of the program is advanced product validation, creation of product information to promote research use.
Role & Responsibilities for Thermo Fisher Job:
Purpose: Part of this high-throughput antibody analysis program, and lead in the design and development of antibody validation strategy on specificity, To validate the antibody for reproducibility and provide and target biology validation, using state-of-art using molecular and cell biology methods for creating data sets to enable high-quality products. This role requires a candidate to be rigorous in scientific experimental planning and execution. Fluency in written and verbal communication of outcomes in the work-place is highly desired.
Responsibilities for Thermo Fisher Job:
- Detailed comprehension and provide an understanding of protein biology. Key aspects that have experimental plan preparation for in vivo protein detection in an experimental model. The candidate will be proficient at reading and interpreting research data from scientific publications and data repositories.
- Capability to perform protein analysis utilizing state-of-art methods which include molecular and cell biology methods, including Western blots, ChIP, Immunoprecipitation along with other tools in proteomic workflows.
- Proficient in tissue and cell imaging of mammalian systems. Understanding of tissue and cell preparation for tissue imaging by immunofluorescence, immunohistochemistry, tissue processing and/or other biological imaging methods.
- Familiarized with compilation and presentation of research data in presentation and written formats. Applies currently processed to record results into data sheets and/or electronic notebooks is a job requirement. Familiarity with the use of spreadsheets, retrieval of data from web/data repositories and use word and picture processing software highly desired.
- Delivery of design robust experimental work-plans, generate high-quality Outcomes, attention to details and schedules to support program aims
Candidate Requirement for Thermo Fisher Job:
Education & Expertise:
- Applicants must have Masters with 3 to 4 years’ work experience OR PhD in the areas of cell biology, molecular biology, immunology, biotechnology/biochemistry
Nature of experience for Thermo Fisher Job:
- Project of work experience in support of applicable skills such as publications, project reports or thesis work.
Skills for Thermo Fisher Job:
- Familiar with working in a molecular and cell biology lab, together with experience in assays for in vivo of protein expression, protein-protein interaction (using co-immunoprecipitation) or development of immunoassays.
- Deep comprehension of biochemical, molecular & cellular biologic methods for protein characterization which include cell treatment, tissue/cell lysate preparation, subcellular fractionation, immunoprecipitation and microscopy for detection of protein expression and localization.
- Sound theoretical comprehension of protein structure, function and biology. Should familiar with analyze biological pathway data has the ability to design experimental plans for protein characterization and cell biology workflows.
- Capability to communicate research data and provide detailed technical troubleshooting to resolve scientific problems.
Editor’s Note: Thermo Fisher Biotech Job – MSc & PhD Apply Online, msc microbiology jobs, immunology vacancies, protein biology job, check out the free Newsletter we have and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Also, check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.