Syngene MSc & MTech Biotechnology Research Associate Job
MSc & MTech Biotechnology candidates apply for a position which can be applied online. Syngene is hiring candidates for a Sr. Research Associate post. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Sr. Research Associate
Job ID: 5642
Educational Qualification and Experience:
M.Sc/ M.Tech (Biotechnology) with 3-7 year’s experience.
TECHNICAL/ FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
Upstream process development of recombinant protein expression.
- To perform media & buffer prep., seed generation and assistance activities for fermentation and Harvest.
- To perform in-process examinations to keep an eye on procedure performance.
- To perform the Installation and upkeep of equipment in the lab.
- To specify requisitions and maintain research laboratory materials needed for laboratory activities.
- To preserve the lab sanitation.
- To finish proper documentation of job performed in research laboratory notebooks and SAP.
- To comprehend the statistical tools such as Design Expert/JMP.
- Have experience with shake flasks and lab. bioreactors ranging from 1-10L range (Mammalian cell society).
Editor’s Note: Syngene MSc & MTech Biotechnology Research Associate Job, mtech biotechnology jobs, msc biotechnology careers, syngene job, syngene job openings. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.