Syngene IPQA Biologics Posts, Quality Assurance Vacancies
Biological/Life Science candidates apply for a position which can be applied online. Syngene is hiring candidates for a Senior Executive Biologics post. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Senior Executive Biologics
Job ID: 4968
Department: Quality Assurance
Responsible for Biologics manufacturing plant IPQA activities.
- Review of operational SOPs relating to BU function.
- Review of procedure validation, cleaning validation and hold time protocols and reports.
- Line clearance for the batch to batch and product to product change over in different shifts
- Ensure the daily facility rounds, in-process activities, upkeep of facility and shifts.
- Review of facility, process and EHS risk assessment
- Issuance of logbooks and annexures for execution.
- Review of executed logbooks and annexures.
- Swab/rinse sampling of devices for previous product and detergent residues.
- In-process and semi-finished goods sampling for QC analysis.
- Supporting in equipment and HVAC qualification activities and audits.
- Review of Qualification and validation documents of equipment and utilities.
- Archiving of Biologics manufacturing facility documents and preserving a tracker for the very same.
- Review of master batch records (BMR/BPR/PDR).
- Batch failure and deviation investigations.
Editor’s Note: Syngene IPQA Biologics Posts, Quality Assurance Vacancies, syngene job, syngene job openings. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.