Syngene Analytical Development Biologics Job Openings 2019
MSc & MTech Biological & Life Sciences candidates apply for a position which can be applied online. Syngene is hiring candidates for an Analytical Development-Biologics post. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Analytical Development-Biologics
Job ID: 6148
Business: Biopharmaceutical Development
Job Title: Analytical Development-Biologics
Position: Research Associate/ Sr.Research Associate
Required Educational Qualification: M.Sc with 3-6 years / M.Tech 1-3 years
Required work experience: 3-6 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Responsible for execution of Scientific Experiments as per project requirement in an Analytical laboratory catering to large molecule process development.
- The employee in this role will execute experiments for development, qualification and transfer of analytical methods.
Documentation: Preparation of DVR (Development report), MQP (method qualification protocol), MQR (method qualification report), MTP (method transfer protocol), MTR (method transfer report) and sample analysis report.
- Perform instrument calibration/ prepare standard operating procedures.
- Coordination with cross-functional teams to complete the assigned work on time and data review.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide the analytical support for process team developing monoclonal antibodies/ recombinant proteins.
- Execute experiments and collect data as per the instructions from supervisors/seniors.
- This role will require extensive working knowledge on techniques related to protein analysis viz., HPLC – RP, SEC, CEX, peptide mapping, UPLC, Capillary electrophoresis (CGE), SDS PAGE, ELISA, IEF, Protein quantitation, UV Spectrophotometry, CD, MALS, CAD.
- Will independently conduct experiments with minimum supervision and collect data and draft reports like method development, qualification, and method transfer to Quality control lab/client lab.
- Will be responsible for report preparation. The candidate should be well versed in the English language and should be able to write technical documents.
- This role will Coordinate with QC for method transfer activities and complete the method transfer activity on time.
- Coordination with cross-functional teams to provide analytical support as per project requirement.
- Should be a good team player and complete the activity on time within project timelines.
Contact HR Person: Machhindra Tuwar ([email protected])
Editor’s Note: Syngene Analytical Development Biologics Job Openings 2019, mtech biotechnology jobs, msc biotechnology careers, syngene job, syngene job openings. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.