Stem Cells Research Project Job Openings at Dr B R Ambedkar Centre
MSc Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology candidates are encouraged to apply for Junior Research Fellow jobs at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center Delhi. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research is hiring for research positions. Research fellow jobs for msc candidates. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research
University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project title: “Understanding the molecular basis of the interaction between stem
cell niche and the fate of stem cells”.
Funding Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST (ECR/2018/002837, PI: Dr. Richa Arya)
Duration of Project: 1 year (Extendable)
Stipend: Rs 31000 plus 24 percent HRA.
Essential Qualification: Candidates should have M.Sc. in Life Sciences/
Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Biomedical Sciences/Medical Biotechnology with minimal 60% marks together with legitimate GATE/NET.
Desirable Qualification (not mandatory):
- Experience with Drosophila handling, hands-on experience in genetics, molecular biology, bioinformatics, practical knowledge of solutions preparations and also microscopy.
- the expertise of computers (MS Office, Internet etc)
How to Apply:
- The interview will be held at Dr B. R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi. Delhi 110007. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Center reserves the right to fill or otherwise to fill up the position, depending upon the qualifications/credentials of the applicants applied etc. The appointment does not confer any entitlement of right over the job and will not be considered as university service. The position is on contractual basis.
- Day as well as time of interview: 2 December 2019, Timing: 10.00 am. ( Note: Applicants reporting at/before 10.00 am will only be allowed to appear for the interview)
- Applicants need to bring their updated C.V. together with all the original degree certifications.
- Applicant should bring one page SOP (statement of purpose) for the evaluation at the time of interview. Previous publication of the PI can be seen at google scholar.
- Applicants must also bring other relevant information (like copies of publication, awards, recommendations etc.).
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Dr B R Ambedkar Stem Cells Research Project Recruitment 2019, life science, biochemistry jobs, junior research fellow careers, research fellow post, delhi university careers, biotechnology jobs, university of delhi jobs, delhi university careers. You can check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, and the Podcast for free on SoundCloud.