Novartis Global Drug Development Life Sciences Clinical Job Opening
Life Sciences candidates apply online for a Clinical Database Developer position that is available at Novartis. Clinical Database Developer jobs for life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details regarding the CDD vacancy in the Global Drug Development dept given below:
Job Title: Clinical Database Developer
Job ID: 277710BR
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Division: Global Drug Development
Business Unit: GDO GDD
Employment Type: Regular
Your duties consist of, but are not limited to:
- Develop the eCRF layout and corresponding database according to documented trial details demands using components from existing libraries.
- Develop, test and maintain trial-specific plausibility and consistency checks.
- Provide data transfer specifications for 3rd party data.
- Maintain and update the eCRF application and its elements as needed for protocol amendments or required post-production changes.
- Develop database specifications and provide support for outsourced tests.
- Create, file and keep appropriate trial documentation.
- Program and test procedures of various levels of complexity, from documented trial-specific requirements, within the clinical database management system utilizing pertinent SQL, PL/SQL, C#, VB script, SAS.
- Preserve and update procedures as required for protocol amendments or needed post-manufacturing adjustments.
- Development & execution of trial design reports based on test metadata.
- Comprehending of Novartis Clinical Data Standards for procedures advancement.
University or college degree in Life Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science, Medical Informatics, or equal degree.
Fluent English (Oral and Written)
A minimum of 2-3 years experience in clinical database programs, setup of clinical databases and CRF design, and procedure/ validation programming, as part of the configuration of clinical databases, gained in the pharmaceutical industry, CRO or Life science relevant industry as well as the following:
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, C#, VB script, SAS.
- OC/RDC or INFORM experience preferred.
- Understanding of clinical data management systems and/or relational databases as applied to clinical tests.
- Attention to detail, high quality, time management and customer focus.
- Ability to translate technical concepts for non-technical users in the areas of clinical database design and procedure development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to deal with our worldwide partners and customers.
- Understanding of Drug Development Process, ICH-GCP and Health Authority guidelines and regulations.
Editor’s Note: Novartis Global Drug Development Life Sciences Clinical Job Opening, msc posts, novartis msc jobs, novartis 2019. Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – It is a free subscription service. You can avail it by signing up for it once. For more you can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Also, check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.