NIPER Govt Recruitment 2019 – MSc Biotech / Life Science Apply
NIPER Govt Recruitment 2019 – MSc Biotech / Life Science Apply. M.Sc Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology candidates walk-in for Junior Research Fellow position. Research vacancies for msc candidates for Research positions at NIPER. NIPER is hiring msc candidates for a research fellow positions, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND
(Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers
Sector – 67, SAS NAGAR – 160062, Punjab
Ph: 0172-2214682-2214687, Fax : 0172-2230068
NIPER Jobs Details
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS (Advt.No.12/2019)
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
Project Name: “Structural and biochemical characterization of Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) from Acinetobacter baumannii and design of inhibitors”
Minimum Educational Qualification for the NIPER Job:
Essential qualifications: M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology OR M.Tech in Biotechnology. GATE/GPAT/NET qualification is essential.
Desirable: Hands-on experience in recombinant DNA techniques e.g. PCR, cloning,.
transformation as well as protein chemistry. Experience in Microbiology, handling and.
maintenance of E.coli. Minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for General category, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10 point scale in the qualifying evaluation.
Age limit: Below 28 years (might be relaxed depending upon the suitability of qualification & experience).
Fellowship: Rs.31,000/- p.m. + HRA based on guidelines.
Period of the NIPER Jobs: The above position is simply short-term initially for a period of one year and extendable for a period of two more years based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
How to Apply:
- The walk-in-interviews for the NIPER Jobs will be held on 20-12-2019 (Friday) from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm in Room No. F-108, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER S.A.S. Nagar. The candidates are advised to report in the venue by 2.30 pm.
- The application form may be downloaded from the Institute’s web site.
- The candidate(s) who fulfil the eligibility criteria must bring the application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials/degrees/certificates, etc. in support of qualification, experience and other columns in the Application form together with the most recent passport size photo and prescribed fee, As stated below, in the form of a demand draft in favour of Director, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar, payable at S.A.S. Nagar/Chandigarh.
i. Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/-
ii. Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
- Candidates will have to produce original testimonials at the time of the interview, Failing that the interview won’t be permitted. The original certificates/degree Etc of this candidate(s) are subject to verification prior to joining, in the event of selection.
- Age relaxation/reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD etc will Be according to the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are needed To attach valid proof for claiming relaxation according to the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from Time to Time.
- Candidates with an incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self-attested copies of degree/certificates/ mark sheets/experience Certificate/reprints of applicable publications/thesis or project report, without Photos ( signature and prescribed fees) won’t be interviewed.
- In extremely meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be Relaxed by the competent authority.
- The process of selection may include a presentation/seminar/ written test / Interview or another process as determined by the competent authority.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post anytime without assigning any reason. The Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post And its decision in this respect will be final.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 20th December 2019 (Friday) from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm in Room No. F-108, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER S.A.S. Nagar. The candidates are advised to report at the venue by 2.30 pm.
View Notification Below
Download Application Format
Editor’s Note: NIPER Govt Recruitment 2019 – MSc Biotech / Life Science Apply, research, niper biochemistry jobs. Hey there make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just once. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.