NEIGRIHMS Life Science Jobs – MSc Microbiology Research Fellow
NEIGRIHMS Life Science Jobs – MSc Microbiology Research Fellow. NEIGRIHMS is recruiting for jrf, msc candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled, check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NEIGRIHMS Job Details
Name of the Post: JRF
Project Title: “Prevalence and antibiotic resistance profile of Streptococcus pyogenes in Shillong, Meghalaya, North East India and its association with Rheumatic Heart Disease”
Age Limit: 35 years (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ PH according to rules).
Consolidated Emolument: Rs 31,000 pm plus 8 percent HRA. 3 years & totally short-term depending upon extension of the project by the funding agency.
Essential Qualification for NEIGRIHMS Job:
- Professional course/MSc in Life Science, Preferably MSc in Microbiology.
- Minimum of Two Years of Research & Laboratory. Experience related to Microbiology.
Desirable Qualification for NEIGRIHMS Job: Working experience in the relevant field.
Terms & Conditions for NEIGRIHMS Job:
- The crucial day for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will certainly be the date the candidates appear for.
- The above position is simply on a contractual basis.
- The terms and conditions of contract appointment will be governed by the contractual bond of Agreement agreed upon by the Institute and the.
- The chosen candidate will need to undergo a medical examination before joining the post.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for appearing the Walk-In-Interview.
- No accommodation will certainly be provided.
- Candidates reaching after specified timing will certainly not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS Job:
Interested qualified applicants may attend the Walk-In-Interview together with bio-data, original & attested copies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates as well as appropriate testimonials together with 2 (two) recent passport size photographs.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 12th December 2019 in the Seminar Room, Department of Microbiology, NEIGRIHMS from 11:00 onwards.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NEIGRIHMS Life Science Jobs – MSc Microbiology Research Fellow, msc jobs, microbiology posts, neigrihms jobs, neigrihms careers, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.