NCBS Graduate Trainee in Integrative Structural Biology Post – Apply Online
MSc job openings at NCBS. Graduate Trainee in Integrative Structural Biology Jobs Bengaluru November 2019 jobs. National Centre for Biological Sciences job vacancies for MSc candidates. Graduate Trainee jobs for msc structural biology candidates at NCBS, Bengaluru. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Graduate Trainee in Integrative Structural Biology
We are seeking applicant( s) that have an interest in working in an interesting area of structural biology, determining the structure of protein complexes and assemblies by integrative modeling. Structures of these complexes will contribute to our understanding of biological procedures and also disease.
The job duties involve developing as well as implementing novel modeling methods, writing code for in-silico experiments, running jobs on high-end computing clusters, and also analyzing data. The candidate can expect to work with a variety of biophysical, biochemical, cell biology experimental data as well as co-ordinate frequently with experimentalist partners.
- Any of the following degrees: MSc in any branch of Science or MCA or B.Tech/ BE or MTech/ME.
- Prior project experience in bioinformatics/computational biology is a definite plus.
- Experience in high-performance computing settings is desirable.
- Maths/Physics/Computer Science/Engineering backgrounds are favourably thought about.
- Programming experience in Python/C++ or any other language. To be demonstrated by its application to at the very least one completed research/development project.
- Comfortable working in Unix-like environment.
Number of positions: 2
Minimum % of marks: 60%.
Age limitation: 35.
Wage offered: 31000 + 24% HRA.
How to apply: Interested candidates are asked for to apply with their Curriculum Vitae and a statement of research interest (~ 300 words) pertinent to the position looked for by December 5, 2019. Applications may be sent to [email protected] as one pdf file. Please mention the ad number in the subject line. Insufficient applications will certainly not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will certainly be invited for an interview.
Editor’s Note: NCBS Graduate Trainee in Integrative Structural Biology Post – Apply Online, ncbs jobs, Life Sciences Jobs, research jobs, life sciences jobs, check out Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Also, check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.