Mars Food Tech Job – Assurance Assistant Manager
Mars Food Tech Job – Assurance Assistant Manager. Food Technology job openings for Indian nationals at Mars, Incorporated. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the job opening of AST SQ Assurance Assistant Manager- Pet Nutrition and all of the details below:
Job Title: AST SQ Assurance Assistant Manager- Pet Nutrition
Segment: Mars Petcare Asia Sourcing team
Job Level: T1
Location/Site: Hyderabad Petcare Plant
Reporting Manager: APAC SQA Director
The Supplier Quality Assurance role undertakes the SQA process with suppliers to proactively make sure that the Quality Systems are in location to make it possible for the delivery of all materials to Mars manufacturing facilities to spec. The role has 3 main purposes; the assessment and improvement of a supplier’s capability to satisfy specification, to make certain the resolution of non-conforming material issues and the technical development of the supply base to fulfill future requirements.
- Performing the Mars Q&FS Audit of a supplier facility in Asia.
- Assessment of a suppliers capacity to satisfy Mars requirements of Supply.
- Confirmation that a suppliers analytical data is acceptable.
- Assessment and confirmation that a supplier has robust process capability to meet the Mars Specification consistently.
- Support the supplier to investigate and resolve material non-conformances.
- Responsible for calculation of MQM metrics to recognize and improve the Q&FS of the supply base.
- Verify the supplier hazard controls are working effectively throughout the incoming pipeline and are properly documented in the MRA.
- Make certain that the full verification program derived from the MRA is operating efficiently.
- Responsibly communicate business opportunities identified during supplier conversations/visits.
- Maintenance and ownership of ASL.
- Global stakeholder and receiving BUs management.
- International Sourcing MSSM assistance.
- International Essential DiB project support.
- Simplification and Standardization support.
- Organization/Team support.
Decision Making Authority:
- Defining the batch size (or extent) of all the material dangers;
- Defining dangers included by the supplier;
- Establishing the efficiency of all the supplier hazard controls;
- Supporting suppliers Q&FS systems & procedure capacity development;
- Defining the supplier’s capability to deliver materials to specification;
Ensuring suppliers have addressed causes for non-conformances.
Performing Q&FS performance reviews with suppliers.
Performing Q&FS audits with suppliers.
- Adjustments to MRA’s and Material Specs.
- Incoming verification testing performance.
- Education & Professional Qualification
Tertiary qualifications in Science, Agricultural Science, Engineering, Food technology Chemistry or various other related disciplines.
3+ years of experience in food-related industry, project management experience.
Mars Leadership Competencies:
- Standing alone.
- Dealing with ambiguity.
- Stakeholder Management.
Key Functional Competencies & Technical Abilities:
Auditing & systems, Mars QMP & Standards, MQM Standard & SQA Process, Process Capability & Statistical evaluation, Material sciences, Process technologies, Client qualifications, Lab management.
Editor’s Note: Mars Food Tech Job – Assurance Assistant Manager, food technology jobs, food tech careers, food tech vacancies, mars jobs, mars incorporated latest jobs, msc careers, bsc vacancies, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media profiles for the latest in the life sciences industry.