Latest WII Govt Job Openings – Life Sciences Project Fellow Post
WII Life Sciences candidates apply for project fellow posts at Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun. WII Dehra Dun jobs for MSc candidates. Wildlife Institute of India job vacancies for msc candidates. Wildlife Institute of India – WII is hiring as per the details posted below:
This job expires in :
No.: WII/AK/2019/01/Haryana-PBR dated 01.11.2019
Position: Project Fellow
No of Posts: 01
Name of Post: “Preparation of People’s Biodiversity Register and Training of Biodiversity Management Committees in Haryana”,
Essential Qualification (EQ):
Master Degree in Forestry/ Botany/ Wildlife Science/ Biodiversity Studies and Management/ Environmental Sciences/ Life Sciences.
Desirable Qualification (DQ):
- One Year Experience of working in Biodiversity conservation facets after Master Degree.
- Understanding of socio-economic facets related to biodiversity and preservation.
- Experience of working Organizations/ Institutions in the field of Natural Resource Management (NRM) in India/ Haryana.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Project Fellow will certainly work under the guidance of Project Coordinator.
- Contribute successfully in State government-oriented appraisal of biodiversity pertinent programs to comprehend the impacts on biodiversity.
- Organize and attend internal meetings, consultations, workshops, conferences, brainstorming sessions, meetings as required, and prepare briefing notes, mins, follow up with different Stakeholders.
- Liaise with various stakeholders.
Age: Not more than 30 years on the date of Interview.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000 (Consolidated)
Funding Agency: Haryana State Biodiversity Board
- The applicant needs to report by 0930 hrs for scrutiny of documents on Friday, 8th November 2019 followed by an interview on the same day at 1100 hrs. The Institute will certainly not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Applicant should bring the dully filled-in-application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational certifications together with certification of research experience, extracurricular activities, date of birth, etc. All original documents/ certifications have to be produced at the time of enrollment for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the institute’s website www.wii.gov.in.
The Director WII reserves the right to reject any kind of candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
View Notification Below
Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Latest WII Govt Job Openings – Life Sciences Project Fellow Post, msc jobs, life sciences jobs, msc careers, wildlife institute of india dehradun, wii india, wildlife institute dehradun, wii dehradun, govt jobs, latest govt jobs, govt job, govt jobs in india, msc job, visit Biotecnika and also don’t forget to subscribe to our Free Newsletter and also the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.