Latest Govt HPCL Officer Recruitment With Up to Rs. 2 Lakh Salary pm
Latest Govt HPCL Officer Recruitment With Up to Rs. 2 Lakh Salary pm. HP Green R&D Centre November 2019 Recruitment for PhD candidates. FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY. Latest Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Jobs. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Assistant Manager/ Manager- Bioprocess
S/G(B): Scale of Pay: ₹70000-₹200000
S/G(C): Scale of Pay: ₹80000-₹220000
S/G(B): ₹21.69 lpa
S/G(C): ₹24.79 lpa
Essential Qualifications: PhD in Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering with minimal 60% marks ( aggregate of all semesters/years) (50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in Graduation as well as Post Graduation.
Work Experience/ Job Specifications:
- Min 1-year experience for S/G( B)/ Min 3 years’ experience for S/G( C) in the area of bioprocess/ molecular biology.
- Preference will be provided to candidates having higher relevant experience.
- Undertake and direct research in the areas of application of Bioprocesses to the refinery processes/development of biocatalysts/ biofuels.
- Guide in running state-of-art lab scale fermenter systems and also translating the lab-scale fermentation process to pilot plant scale for the production of biofuels.
- Identify and undertake research projects in the area of ETP via membrane separation process in industrial scale for improving ETP plants efficiency at HPCL refineries.
- To interact and also coordinate research activities with internal and external customers and various other pertinent agencies and also embark on collaborative research programs.
Job Name: Officer- Bioprocess
S/G(A): Scale of Pay: ₹60000-₹180000
Approx. CTC: ₹ 17.87 lpa
Essential Qualifications: PhD in Biosciences (Microbiology, Molecular biology or Biotechnology or appropriate areas) with minimal 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) (50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in Graduation as well as Post Graduation.
- Embark on and direct research in the areas of application of Bioprocesses to the refinery processes/development of biocatalysts/ biofuels.
- Guide in operating state-of-art lab scale fermenter systems and translating the laboratory scale fermentation process to pilot plant scale for the production of biofuels.
- Identify and take on research projects in the area of ETP with membrane separation procedure in industrial scale for enhancing ETP plants performance at HPCL refineries.
- To interact and coordinate research activities with inner and also external customers as well as various other appropriate agencies and also undertake collaborative research programs.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Eligibility for PhD holders would be PhD after M Tech/B. Tech or M.Sc. in appropriate branch.
- Candidate with Integrated PhD may also apply. Nonetheless, such applicants need to produce master’s degree qualification.
- Candidates should be in possession of all relevant Degree Certificates and also mark sheets at the time of application.
- All work experience need to be in supervisory/executive capacity. Work experience post minimum educational certification.
will only be considered as pertinent work experience.
- For the positions where PhD is mandatory, the experience will certainly be counted from the day of successful defence of PhD
- Dissertation/Thesis. It is obligatory for applicants having PhD certification to mention the date of the successful defence of PhD in their application.
- In case of applicants with a Master’s Degree, the experience will be counted from the date of successful completion of the Master’s degree.
- In case of candidates with PhD after B Tech, the experience will be reckoned after PhD.
- The courses supplied by Autonomous Institutions/ Foreign universities ought to be equivalent to the appropriate courses.
approved/ recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU/UGC/AICTE).
- Research work carried out during the course of getting Ph. D will certainly not be thought about as work experience.
- Research Experience needs to be in the appropriate specialized area.
Candidates are asked for to read the complete instructions hereunder prior to proceeding to the application form.
Apply online only on www.hindustanpetroleum.com. On the internet submission of the application will be permitted on the web site up to 31.12.2019. No other mean/ mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 0001 hrs on 18.11.2019 to 23:59 hours on 31.12.2019.
STEP 1: Read all the instructions given in the advertisement carefully. Applicant must maintain scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/ jif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling online application.
( Candidates uploading any kind of image apart from their passport size picture will not be shortlisted).
STEP 2: Candidate needs to upload a resume in the prescribed format (in pdf format less than 100kb). Prescribed format of resume is readily available on the career page of HPCL site.
STEP 2: Fill in the on the internet form with all the pertinent details. Upload Scan copy of your most recent passport size photograph as well as resume along with the online application form.
STEP 3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the choice procedure. Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
Payment of Application Fees:
- The application fees apply to all positions in Salary Grade “A” only.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- General, EWS and also OBCNC candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of 590/- (Application fee of 500/- and [email protected]% of 90/-).
- Mode of payment:
Online Payment with Debit/ Credit card:
Under this option, applicants can pay applicable application & processing fee online by utilizing Debit/ Credit card. The payment status will automatically change to “Payment Received” instantly on successful receipt of fees. In case the payment status does not transform immediately, candidates are required to re-try payment via Debit/ Credit card.All the candidates should make sure that the payment status is “Payment Received” as the transaction will be taken into consideration “incomplete” in case of any other payment condition. Once the payment is done, Applicants are needed to take print of acknowledgement of payment and preserve the very same for future reference.
Any other mode of payment than those discussed above will not be approved.NOTE: Application fee when paid will not be refunded under any type of scenarios.
Last date of online application: 31st December 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Latest Govt HPCL Officer Job, Latest Govt HPCL Officer High Paying careers, Latest Govt HPCL Officer Recruitment With Up to Rs. 2 Lakh Salary pm, biotech careers, biotechnology government jobs, govt biotech jobs, hindustan petroleum recruitment, hindustan petroleum corporation Careers, msc jobs, btech biotechnology jobs, research jobs, research careers. For more such opportunities make sure you are following us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. Also, subscribe to the Newsletter. And the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.