INTAS Quality Control and Biosimilars Production Walk-In Drive
Msc Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology candidates are encouraged to apply for Executive/ Senior Executive For Upstream Production- Biologics Job Openings at INTAS – Salary Up to Rs. 8 Lakh PA vacancies at Intas Pharma Ltd. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
Name of the Post: Biosimilars – Manufacturing and Quality Control
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 PA.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are conducting a Walk-in Drive at Bangalore on 24th November 2019 for Production (Upstream and Downstream) and Quality Control – Biochemical/ Bioassay Departments for Biosimilars.
We are searching for Life Science Graduates/ Post Graduates having exposure to Regulatory Audits.
Biosimilars Production( Upstream/ Downstream): The person must have experience in Downstream procedures like Protein purification, Centrifugation, Chromatography, AKTA procedure and Ultrafiltration or Upstream procedure like fermentation, Media preparation, Inoculum preparation, cell bank prep work etc
Biosimilars Quality Control: The person ought to have experience handling the Molecular Biological technique – Gel Electrophoresis, SDS PAGE, in-vitro cell-based assays by proliferation assays, cytotoxicity assays etc
- Biosimilar Manufacturing: 2-6 Years in Production( Upstream and Downstream).
- Quality Control – 3 – 6 years in Biochemical/ Bioassay.
- Production – B. Tech/M. Tech/ B.Sc./ M.Sc. – Biotechnology/ Bioprocess Technology/ Microbiology.
- Quality Control – B.Sc./ M.Sc. – Biotechnology/ Biochemical/ Biology.
All positions are required to work in shifts
Required Applicant profile:
- The person ought to be from Biopharma/ Biotech/ Biosimilars background only.
- The person must be Life Science Graduates/ Post Graduates.
- The person must have exposure to Regulatory Audits.
- The person needs to have knowledge of cGMP techniques.
- The person ought to be ready to work in shifts.
- The person ought to have great communication abilities.
- UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
- PG – M.Tech – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology
- Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
How to Apply:
Please note that candidates appearing for Walk-In should come with their Updated Resume,
- For Production – share your resumes @ [email protected]
- For Quality Control – share your resumes @ [email protected]
- Date of Interview and Time: Sunday 24th November 2019 – 09:00 AM onwards.
- The venue of Interview: Hotel Ibis, Hosur Road, Next to the Oxford College, Electronic City Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560 068, Karnataka, India.
Editor’s Note: INTAS Quality Control and Biosimilars Production Walk-In Drive, msc recruitment, microbiology, microbiology jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.