IIT Bhilai Biotech Jobs – Project Assistant Post Vacancy
IIT Bhilai Biotech Jobs – Project Assistant Post Vacancy. MTech/MSc Biotechnology Project Job Openings. Interested and eligible Indian nationals are encouraged to apply for the Project Assistant Vacancy. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
IIT Bhilai Job Details
Name of the position: Project Assistant
Number of Positions: 01
Title of the project: Glucose-responsive DNA hydrogels for insulin delivery
Principal Investigator: Dr. Suchetan Pal, Assistant Professor, Room 306, Department of Chemistry, IIT Bhilai, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492015 (+91-7712551300 (extn: 6143)/6266274962 (mob); email: [email protected]; web: https://iitbhilai.ac.in/index.php?pid=suchetanp).
Age limit: 28 years
Wage: Rs. 20,000/- per month
Period: Two years or up to the termination of the project, subject to yearly performance review.
Essential Qualifications: MSc (Biotechnology) OR MTech/MS in Biotechnology as well as Engg. from a recognized institute/university or statutory body OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10); For SC/ST category, the applicant should have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score (6.0 grade points on a scale of 10).
Desirable Qualifications: Preference will certainly be provided to candidates working experience appropriate to the project. Candidates with expertise in the followings are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Organic synthesis and characterizations.
- Expertise in analytical techniques such as NMR, UV-Visible, fluorescence spectroscopy and basic biochemistry.
- Good communication skill as well as problem-solving ability.
How to apply for the IIT Bhilai Job: Interested candidates must apply on the application attached to this ad. Duly completed application together with candidate’s detailed Curriculum Vitae should be mailed or emailed to the PI, Dr. Suchetan Pal at [email protected] so as to reach him by Monday, 16th December 2019. Just shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates ought to make their own plans for stay. The positions are offered immediately.
Due date: The application should get to the PI, Dr Suchetan Pal, by Monday, 16th December 2019 (on or before 5.00 pm).
Conditions for the IIT Bhilai Job:
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview.
- The PI shall not be accountable for postal/ courier delay if any, or any other reason for non-receipt of the document at the specified time and will result in disqualification/rejection of the application.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- If the number of shortlisted candidates called for the interview is large, the selection committee may decide to limit the number of applicants for the interview to a reasonable limitation after thinking about qualifications and also experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- The appointment of the candidate will certainly be governed by the terms and conditions of the Institute/ funding agency particularly applicable to the said project as and when required.
- The chosen applicant will have to join duty promptly on receipt of the offer.
- The fellowship may be terminated with a 30-day notification prior to the conclusion of the tenure if performance till date is not deemed acceptable.
Editor’s Note: IIT Bhilai Biotech Jobs – Project Assistant Post Vacancy, msc biotechnology jobs, project assistant post, iit bhilai jobs, iit jobs, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media profiles for the latest in the life science industry.