IIMR Plant Breeding Jobs – MSc Biotech Eligible
IIMR Plant Breeding Jobs – MSc Biotech Eligible. Senior Research Fellow jobs for msc candidates. Botany/Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/Life Sciences jobs for msc candidates. SRF vacancies for msc candidates, check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Name of the Project: “Application of Next-Generation Breeding, Genotyping, and
Digitalization Approaches for Improving the Genetic Gain in Indian Staple Crops”.
Tenure: Till Oct 2020 and extendable up to Oct 2022.
Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant breeding/ Biotechnology/Plant Molecular
Biology/ Botany/Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/Life Sciences Candidates having a postgraduate degree in above-mentioned academic subjects with 4 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree.
Applicants having a postgraduate degree in above-mentioned academic topics with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree with NET credentials or PhD will certainly be taken into consideration for SRF.
Research experience in applications of next-generation sequencing data, bioinformatics tools, molecular markers, gene expression assays, high throughput marker data in crops.
Emoluments: A fixed income of Rs. 25,000 + HRA.
How to Apply for IIMR Plant Breeding Jobs:
- The above posts are simply temporary and on contractual basis till the expiry of the project.
- The age limitation of the above position is up to 35 years as on the day of the interview. The relaxation in upper age limit is five years for SC/ST/women applicants and 3 years for OBC applicants as per rules.
- The candidates shall send Applications at the time of interview in the proforma confined along with a passport size photograph and a set of self-attested copies of requisite mark-sheet, certifications and supporting documents.
- Candidates need to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verifications.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Report for registration from 09:30 AM to 10:00 AM on the date of interview.
- The decision of the Director, ICAR-IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
- The selected applicants will not declare for regular appointment/absorption in ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad or funding agency at the end of the project.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Important Details for IIMR Plant Breeding Jobs:
- Date & Time of Interview: 10.12.2019 at 10:00 AM
- Venue: e ICAR‐Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: IIMR Plant Breeding Jobs – MSc Biotech Eligible, msc genetics jobs, plant breeding careers, research careers make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is free of cost subscription service that you can avail on signing up for it just once. So come on in and sign up. Check out the Podcast that we have on SoundCloud.