ICMR-NIRRH DBT Research Project Fellow Recruitment 2019
MSc Life Science/ Biological Sciences junior research fellow position vacant at NIRRH. NIRRH recruitment 2019 for msc candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest November 2019 job details, walk-in details, check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Designation: Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: “Cross talk of Sertoli cells and N glycosylation deficient germ cells – Impact on male fertility” funded by Department of Biotechnology (DBT) project
Duration: 1 year
Age Limit: 28 years.
Stipend: Rs. 21000/- plus 24 percent HRA
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences Or Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following.
a) A scholar who is selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
b) The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in male reproductive biology or glycobiology or training in animal handling.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Candidates should bring with them all of the applicable documents in original and a single set of attested photocopies of the exact same and one passport size recent colour picture.
- Date & Time of Interview: 15th November 2019 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIRRH DBT Research Project Fellow Recruitment 2019, research fellow jobs, jrf careers, latest biotech job, nirrh – national institute for research in reproductive health careers. Then make sure you are looking at Biotecnika, and keeping up with us on all of our social media profiles, Twitter or Facebook. And also, check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.