ICMR Funded MSc Life Sciences Senior Research Fellow Job at SNU
MSc Life Science candidates are encouraged to apply for Senior Research Fellow position at Shiv Nadar University. Shiv Nadar University is hiring msc candidates for Senior Research Fellow vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Job ID: 182
About the Project: The project involves understanding the modulation of chromatin remodelling complexes during viral infections. The work includes molecular & cell biology techniques consisting of cloning, Western blotting, mammalian cell culture, transfection and microscopy.
- M.Sc. in any branch of life sciences with exceptional academic record and 2 years of research experience.
- The applicant has to have qualified CSIR NET- LS, UGC-NET LS, GATE or any other national eligibility exam.
Fellowship: 28,000/- p.m. + HRA (according to ICMR standards).
Duration: Initially for 1 year but extendable based on efficiency and availability of funds.
Applicants are requested to send a cover letter detailing their previous research experiences and reasons for joining this position. Please send out-
1) Your full bio-data consisting of the cover letter,
2) Educational mark sheets/certificates (from 10th onwards),
3) Certificate of previous research experience.
4) Copy of prior publication( s) (if any type of) and.
5) Name of two referee’s and also.
6) Other relevant documents (if any).
as PDF attachment by e-mail ([email protected]) to Dr Ashish Gupta on or before 10 December 2019.
Editor’s Note: ICMR Funded MSc Life Sciences Senior Research Fellow Job at SNU, life sciences jobs, university jobs, senior research fellow job, research jobs, shiv nadar university jobs, srf jobs, shiv nadar jobs. Check out the Podcast and the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for such opportunities.