ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research Fellow Job Opening
MSc candidates can walk-in for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy. ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research is recruiting for msc botany/plant breeding candidates. If you are from a biotech or mol bio background then make sure you check all the details of the post given below that is available at ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research.
This job expires in :
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
No. Of Posts: 01
Title of Project: Quality enhancement of turmeric through comparative evaluation of genotype for nutritional and quality profiles for sustainable turmeric production
Emoluments: Rs 35000/month plus HRA at 16 percent.
Age Limit: Upper age limit not to exceed 35 years for men and 40 years of for women according to the date of this interview. (Age relaxation According to Govt of India rules)
Duration: Three years.
Nature of Work: Work entails screening of turmeric genotypes for yield and quality, organic plant breeding, a comparative multilocational examination of turmeric genotypes, germplasm exploration conservation, development of GAP as well as capacity building programmes.
- Postgraduate degree in Botany OR Postgraduate degree in professional courses ie M.Sc in Horticulture/Plant Breeding/Agronomy, selected through a procedure illustrated any kind of one of the following.
a) Scholars that are selected via the National Eligibility Test – CSIR–UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and also GATE.
b) Scholars who are selected through national-level assessments conducted by Central Government Departments and also their agencies/ institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc
- With two years of research experience.
How to Apply:
- The above position is purely on a temporary basis and is for the period Up to 3 years. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR-Kozhikode would be final and binding in all aspects.
- Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test
only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be
called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute.
- Those who do not possess the proof of Age and Educational Qualifications will
not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview.
Note: All relevant certificates (in original) and bio data, No objection certificate in case he/she is employed elsewhere and experience certificate in original (if any) need to be produced at the time of interview.
Location of IISR Kozhikode Main Campus – Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 “Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road.
- Date of Interview – 18.11.2019
- Venue of Interview – At IISR Main Campus Chelavoor
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: If you are from an MSc background? Please make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. For more on ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research Fellow Job Opening, govt jobs, msc job, jobs for msc, iisr jobs, icar-iisr jobs. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.